You’re juggling between your masters, the debate club presidency, and oh yeah, you also have a ton of friends for whom you’re organizing this amazing ski trip. And somehow you still want more…. You want to test and shape your skills in the start-up arena. Work with – and learn from – some of the best. Pave your way to become successful in the tech-scene. Whether that’s in sales or marketing, you can’t wait to role up your sleeves and get cranking.
Geoblink is a VC-backed tech startup that revolutionizes the way businesses think about – and act upon – location intelligence. We’re on a path towards hyper growth. We’re looking for world-class talent to fuel our ambitious international expansion plans.
As Local Marketing and Communication intern, you will be in charge of localizing all the Marketing and communication strategy to your country. You will be fully in charge of the success and growth of Marketing efforts in the country. You will work closely with the Communication & Content Manager and the Online Marketing & CRM Manager. We want someone with strong sense of responsibilities, entrepreneurship spirit and highly motivated to learn and step up. You will learn a lot and be an important piece of the Marketing Team.
We can offer a unique opportunity to be part of an amazing team. We’re a smart, fun, and hard-working bunch, and we’re super proud to have attracted top-notch talent from places like McKinsey, Chicago Booth, Harvard, CERN, EA Games, and so on.
Got excited about about changing the geo-game? Send us your resume and your best anecdote of how your work has impacted something you feel passionate about. We’re looking forward to meeting you!
- Localization not only means “traduction” but also “adaptation” to the market needs and culture. You will be in charge to localize all the content for you country
- You will create specific pieces of content (blog post, ebook, press release, emails, sales decks…)
- You will be responsible to identify the media and influencers, relevant for Geoblink and build the relationship with them
- You will be in charge of maximizing and measuring the media coverage for your country
- You will be in charge of the coordination for the participation in events and fairs
- You will be in charge to organize events (business breakfast, afterworks, talk days…)
- You will be in charge of the social media for your country
- You will localize the SEO efforts for your country (keyword studies and content optimization)
- You will localize the SEM efforts for your country (campaigns and perf…)
- British native
- Outstanding writing, proofreading and presenting skills
- Outstanding intrapersonal and communication skills
- Outstanding creative mindset
- Business and ROI oriented mindset
- Curious and autonomous mindset
- Spanish would be a plus
- End of study (ideally Master) in PR and Communication/Marketing
- Finishing up your bachelor or masters degree with an excellent track record, and you posses over an equal amount of street credits!
- Tech savvy and passionate about the start-up scene
- Quick learner and multitasking
- Proactive attitude, independent worker with proven ability to work well with others
- Strong problem solving skills
- Team spirit
- Work in “One of the 50 most promising startups of the world” By Bloomberg
- Real options to land an employment contract after the internship
- Unparalleled fast track career opportunities
- Flexible work hours in a focused but casual environment
- Learning from and working with talented people
- Great team atmosphere
- Vibrant, fun, and international environment
- Many perks, like team events and sports activities
If you feel identified with this kind of working and you are willing to face the challenges we propose, THIS IS YOUR TEAM! We’re looking forward to meeting you and you’re part of this great team.
More like this
- SEO Lead at MyTutor
- Community Manager - Partner Marketing at Utility Warehouse
- Senior Sales Representative at TestingTime
- SEO and Content Specialist at Pandable
- Technical Marketer at Makers Academy
- Marketing Manager at Signkick
- Account Manager - B2B tech at Grammatik
- Online Marketing Intern at ObjectBox
- Diaspora Community Outreach Team at Wave
- Lead Technical Pre-sales Engineer at Cyberlytic