It's been a really interesting year: we took on some really fun digital projects (our focus is products/services for Millenials). We work on our clients' projects and we also launch our own spin-outs, which trust us, it's great fun as you have your eyes on different companies all the time!
We are looking for a technical marketer able to work with some of the following:
- Google Analytics
- LinkedIn ads
- Facebook ads
- Twitter ads
- Snapchat ads
We are looking for 15/20 hours a week to start with, and these can be distributed as convenient for the candidate. You must be able to work from our office.
No agencies and no companies, please.
Salary range £20,000 — 35,000
Pro rata, dependent on experience
More like this
- Technical Marketer at Makers Academy
- Engineering Lead & Senior Developers - FinTech at Simply Business
- Online Marketing Intern at ObjectBox
- Product Owner / Project Manager at Project Dirt
- Event Manager at Hardware Pioneers
- General Management Intern at Pixoneye
- Lead Technical Pre-sales Engineer at Cyberlytic
- Community happiness coordinator at Campus London
- Senior Back-end Dev Confident enough to be CTO at Nightly.travel
- Operations Intern at Oddbox