We are building MindsDB, an open-source explainable AutoML tool. We want to give everyone the ability to make informed predictions, using state-of-the-art ML models, with just a few lines of code.
We're looking for Machine Learning experts to join us in the journey of bringing state of the art Machine Learning to everyone.
You will be part of our Machine Learning team, with a focus on designing and implementing end-to-end Machine Learning workflows, we have a strong focus on explainability, so a lot of the work you will be doing will involve making sure that the Machine Learning models that our system generates, can explain to all (including non-technical people) where they should and should not trust the model when the model predict something, why are they making such predictions and to understand what within the data used should be of interest.
You are confident that you can solve the following challenge:
We are looking for a team member that is:
- Eager to understand things and experiment
- Good at working with minimal supervision in a remote environment
- Excited by discussing, deconstructing and challenging ideas
- Good at communicating in English, don't worry, you don't need to be a native speaker.
- Enjoys and can be confident at programing in Python 3
- Strong understanding of machine learning and artificial neural networks, for example through active research in a related PhD program or experience in research labs.
- Experience working with Pytorch is required.
- Papers in academic conferences (NeurIPS, ICML, ICLR, AAAI or domain-specific conferences).
- What is interesting in my data and why?
- When should I not trust this model and why?
- How can I improve this model?
- Why did the model give this prediction?
Salary range £75,000 — 120,000
Salary and equity based on experience
Apply for this job or share it
More like this
- Full Stack Developer at Route Reports
- Product Design Architect at Deep Consulting Solutions
- Fullstack Engineer at Tractable
- Full Stack Developer at Street Group
- Senior PHP Developer at Street Group
- Marketing Intern at Coovy, Inc.
- Head of Product at Grapevine
- Marketing Intern at Checheza AB
- Technical Co-founder for a SaaS start up at SaleSource
- Software Engineer at Stotles