Visionect, the premier designer and developer of ultra-low-power digital display solutions that are changing the way information is being delivered, is looking for a digital marketing expert with experience in growth marketing, marketing trends and SEO / SEM to take our marketing and customer acquisition efforts to the next level.Your role:
Responsible for developing and growing a very diverse set of channels, you will help drive strategy and execution, and be a thought leader by providing customer-driven perspectives to move our business forward.
By thoroughly understanding the digital marketing trends, you will make sure we stay ahead of the curve. You will help plan and execute growth hacking strategies and have a budget to experiment with white hat growth hacks no one has tried before.
Many experiments you run will never have been tried before, so you should be able to think on your feet, unafraid of coming up with new ideas, and understand the core principles of viral marketing and have experience implementing them.
You will be working with a multifunctional team (product, development, sales and marketing) to come up with creative white hat growth ideas.We are offering:
- Employment in our Ljubljana HQ. If you’re the right person for the job, we will help you with your relocation.
- Competitive pay and compensation, with full medical insurance and paid leave.
- A creative environment, freedom to think and explore, and to advance new ideas and thoughts.
- Top talent and probably the strongest coffee anywhere.
- Exceed aggressive traffic and customer acquisition goals across multiple channels such as email, content/SEO, paid search, display, direct mail and other digital and offline channels
- Help develop and execute a full-spectrum content marketing strategy including onsite content, and content-driven channels (SEO, social, paid social, content discovery, and more)
- Utilizing automated tools to help deepen our understanding of our customers in order to improve the customer experience across the entire customer journey and within specific verticals (corporate, higher education and hospitality)
- Contribute broadly to growing online and offline/events marketing campaigns
- Track, analyze, and report on key performance metrics, identifying areas of opportunity to improve KPIs across areas of responsibility
- Identify, implement, test and measure new growth tactics and novel marketing methods
- Establish processes and systems to ensure a scalable and repeatable model of experimentation and measurement.
- More than 3 years of relevant experience in online marketing, preferably with a track record of demonstrable successes in one or more growth marketing approaches.
- Your work experience should be from a tech company, not an advertising or creative agency.
- Excellent English communication skills gained in an international environment are a must.
- Entrepreneurial spirit and mindset, paired with a great work ethic. An “everyone answers the phone” approach to teamwork and being a teammate are a must.
- A data-driven approach and the knowledge of how to interpret data.
- Hustles with a specific set of directives and goals versus simply “working harder”
- Ability to work with resources and people inside and outside of the company.
- Excellent leadership skills with experience in managing projects across functional teams.
- Comfortable leveraging apps and tools to work smarter, including having advanced Excel skills.
Founded in 2007, Visionect is the premier designer and developer of ultra-low-power digital display solutions created on electronic paper technology.
Visionect’s mission is to empower people in public spaces to make better decisions by delivering more relevant, timely information, supported by digital displays easily installed in locations impossible before.
The company is known for its JOAN room scheduler and the Place & Play product line, while partnerships with leading industry players have resulted in cutting-edge signage technology for traffic and public transportation, retail, hospitality, healthcare, education, finance and more. Visionect products and solutions are used by some of the most influential organizations in the world, among them Microsoft, Hyundai, Dreamworks, Disney, Lego, NASA, BMW and others.
More like this
- Marketing Executive at RENTUU Ltd
- Content Marketing Manager at Digital Risks
- Performance Marketing Executive at Midrive
- Marketing Associate at Capdesk
- Digital Designer at Akkroo
- Customer Support for Software (SaaS) at Deskpro
- Senior Digital Marketer at Streamr
- Co-Founder/Partner/Investor at Digital Growth Agency
- Full Stack Developer at Tab.
- Internet MBA Group eCom Operator at Internet MBA Group