👋 We're looking for an experienced Marketer with hands-on product experience to join our fully remote, VC-backed team of 5 as we shake up the audio learning space!
🚀 Online learning is growing more rapidly than ever before — 4x in the pandemic to be exact.
👀 We're looking for an entrepreneur at heart — someone who wants the opportunity to build a business from the ground up, define product positioning and bring it to market. Oh, and you LOVE learning and audio.
Sound like you? Keep on reading 👇
What are we looking for?
We’re a team of 5 looking for an experienced Senior Marketing Manager / Marketing Lead to join our team on a full-time basis. We are constantly tweaking, iterating, and revising our campaigns, and are looking for someone with great commercial awareness, highly analytical, strong project management skills and good creative eye to help us design & execute our marketing experiments.
If you're someone who is able to work from the ground up and likes to get there hands dirty, then this role is for you. You’ll hold a crucial role in the intersection between our comms team, users and the world. As a founding team member, you'll also be rewarded with equity for your commitment to the vision.
- 5+ years of experience in marketing with a self-starter and entrepreneurial mindset. Ideally, you should have experience bringing a new product to market.
- A storyteller. You should be able to have deep empathy for creators and listeners and translate it into effective marketing campaigns.
- A strategist. You enjoy planning not only how to get from A to B - but the best possible route. You like to make informed decisions - and to ask the right questions.
- A growth mindset. You like to move fast and test frequently, knowing that not all tests will succeed. Designing experiments and owning the marketing roadmap is attractive to you.
- A community builder. You're experienced with organic marketing channels and community building. This person also easily gathers user insights and iterates on campaigns quickly based on user feedback.
- Data-oriented. You make conclusions based on insights from our users and are able to make strategic decisions on how to take our products to market.
- Organized. You are able to manage complex projects and keep different experiments and campaigns on track.
- Bonus: technical abilities to implement experiments without the involvement of the engineering team.
Why work with AVID?
- Since we live by our philosophy of remote learning, you’re free to work from anywhere as long as you are available +/- 4 hours of London (BST) working hours.
- Once the world is back to normal, you'll have the opportunity to go on a team outing every other month.
- You'd own our marketing roadmap.
- Salary: £50-60k/year + equity
Here are our core company values that can help you understand who we are. We look forward to getting to know you as well!
AVID — A Zen Company
We are kind, friendly & thoughtful - Human. We are frictionless, even during debate. We remain openminded and communicate with dignity and respect. Always.
We trust and encourage each other. Unconditionally. We empower others to be proactive and have a strong sense of ownership. When AVID succeeds, we all succeed. We believe a combination of intuition and experience will get us there.
We all have a voice and know how to use it, wherever we are in the world. We maintain a beginner’s mindset and always assume there is something new to be learnt from someone else. We are always aligned and share a single goal.
What we are doing is unrealistic by nature, but our grounded beliefs will help turn it into a reality. We must be rebellious and assertive. We are optimistic, intentional and celebrate both successes and failures. We enjoy every day because we have the freedom to create.
We work hard to create a feel good workspace where everyone cares for each other. We always know where we stand with one another and finish every day with complete peace of mind. We think before we speak. Self-awareness, EQ & SQ are the keys. We remain calm at all times.
To apply, please tell us how you'd choose on the right tagline for AVID out of the following:
- Build your education empire, through audio.
- Earn while you speak.
- Create, share & monetize knowledge through audio!
P.S. We intentionally left at least a couple of grammatical errors in the ad. Can you tell us what they are?
Send your answers to [email protected] with the subject "Marketing Lead". Thank you!
Want to know what drives us every day? Read our manifesto https://home.avid.fm/manifesto
Salary range £50,000 — 60,000
per year + equity
More like this
- Senior Software Engineer at Hurree
- Solutions Architect at Hurree
- Technical Researcher at Hurree
- API Intergrations Specialist at Hurree
- Senior Backend Developer (Node.js) at Caravelo
- Full Stack Developer at Landscape
- Project Manager Marketing - Growth Hacking at 7pace
- Android Developer at AppLaunch
- Senior full stack developer at PetsApp
- Backend engineer at Everpress