Patchwork is a healthcare startup. We’re here to support the NHS and healthcare sector by providing software solutions that give clarity of locum shift need, availability of internal resources and a route to experienced Locums, without the need to use locum recruitment agencies. Our services already save the NHS £100,000’s and deliver a clearer line of sight around resources, ultimately delivering care quicker and more efficiently than ever before. We supercharge the hospital’s staffing capabilities and reduce the barrier of entry for clinicians to book and manage their locum shifts.
The Patchwork Founders are a team of experienced NHS professionals, who’ve been on the front line of staffing issues and set up LocumTap in an effort to solve some of the pressing operational challenges facing hospitals today.
The story so far:
Launched in 2016 and working closely with a significant number of healthcare organisations; including hospitals, NHS trusts and specialist charities, we’ve built a reputation around high level delivery and deep organisational understanding of the clients whose ambitions we support through our technology solutions. Now is a crucial time in our progression and expansion and an amazing time for a marketing manager to join us.
We’re rapidly acquiring new NHS Trusts to the Patchwork platform and with that we need to grow the number of Locums using our app. We currently have a highly engaged user base which we’re expanding as we move into new areas over UK. Our users love what we do, our stats prove this.
You’ll love implementing digital innovations as much as we do and saving the NHS £100,000s in the process. It’s an exciting time for us and presents an excellent opportunity for a marketing manager to join the team. Ultimately the goal is driving new clinicians registrations on our app, how you do this will be up to you.
As our Marketing Manager you will be leading on all B2B and B2C strategies. You’ll take ownership of the B2C side of our marketing, owning all the tactical execution over our digital channels. Working in a small team you’ll be encouraged to bring your own ideas to the table. It’s a great opportunity to get hands-on in a startup who are experiencing rapid growth, working with a with an amazing team who are passionate about the product they work.
Typically the position will see you;
- Creating our marketing collateral, this could be anything from video content, blog to printed collateral and photography
- Running all our outbound marketing activities over social, paid and organic media
- Running B2C campaigns to drive new locum registrations on the app
- Working with the internal team creating marketing content ideas
- Managing our social media channels
- Creating and running email campaigns
- Supporting at external events
You’re a startup enthusiast with a keen sense of social responsibility and you love to take personal responsibility. It’s likely that you can demonstrate a history of ‘going further’ and that your questioning and curious nature has taken you on more than one journey of discovery in the past, whether professionally or personally. As a naturally outgoing person, you’re able to temper your character to meet the communication needs of differing types of individual and you aren’t afraid of the odd conflict situation, because you know that you can handle them to get the best result to satisfy all stakeholders. From a reward perspective, you get the most satisfaction in seeing a good job done well, and you are an advocate of continual improvement.
We don’t like to put people into boxes and believe that everyone has something unique to offer. However, it is likely that you will be able to demonstrate the following in order to be successful;
- Experience with B2C social media, Google Adwords and email campaigns and SEO/SEM
- Experienced in keyword research
- Robust knowledge of Abode Creative suite
- Proven experience working with paid social campaigns
- Ideally a knowledge of at least one email marketing automation platform; MailChimp, etc..
- Excellent writing skills, with an ability to understand how to write for different audiences and media
- Strong project management skills - you are organized, structured, used to drive large programs with stakeholders at all levels of the organization
- Excellent interpersonal skills, highly comfortable navigating through wide range of situations in a fast-paced environment. You enjoy the ‘start-up’ culture.
- Proven ability to work collaboratively with internal and external cross-functional teams to drive programs and/or products.
- User Empathy - You'll be able to think like our users. You'll use data to understand our users and you won't be afraid to regularly pick up the phone and speak to the community.
More like this
- Senior Product Manager at Rotageek
- Head of Web Development at Forward Action
- Digital Marketing Manager (Social / Analytics) at KOTA
- Impact and Partnerships Manager at ImpactEd
- Data Analyst at Zero Deposit
- Marketing Director at Waggel
- Head of Growth at Waggel
- Head of Marketing at Waggel
- Head of Product & Technology at Everpress
- Junior Front-end Developer at Social Vend