Lead marketing at a growing startup working with amazing companies on solving a huge problem. Earn equity and a competitive salary and work from a great office in a fantastic location.
Working at Sideways 6 - in the heart of Shoreditch - you'll get the chance to join a small, strong and growing team on a huge problem (employee engagement and corporate innovation) at some great companies (think household name airlines, retailers and FMCG companies).
You will work closely with the CEO and sales staff to own the marketing function and execute the company’s brand, tone of voice and marketing strategy, assist the sales team in winning new business and developing and implementing lead generation and lead nurturing strategies.
- Responsibility for telling our story and delivering leads to the top of the pipeline
- Creation of targeted content and collateral to assist the sales process
- Grow a small marketing team from Q32017
- Delivery of: Brand, Content, Social, Email, Collateral, Product Content, PR, Awards
- Working on paid acquisition including PPC (adwords), LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook advertising
- Managing our outbound channels including G2Crowd, Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, Email
- Managing and enabling partners including Microsoft, agencies and consultancies
- Build awareness including PR, speaking, awards, events
- Startup marketing experience, ideally in the enterprise SaaS sector
- Knowledge of enterprise sales and marketing funnels and cycles
- Ability to efficiently create engaging content and tell engaging stories.
- Experience in demand generation for b2b products
- Experience creating, implementing and managing a range of marketing campaigns (Content, events, direct, events etc)
- Excellent written English
- Knowledge of industry tools (Marketing automation, CRM, Lead gen)
- Innate ability to craft stories and and distill complex ideas into simple benefits.
- Great culture with awesome teammates
- Competitive Salary
- Excellent working environment
- Company off-sites in amazing places
- Opportunity to earn equity
- Work with some of the world's best companies
Salary range £35,000 — 40,000
Apply for this job or share it
More like this
- Content Marketing Manager - B2B at Benivo (formerly FlatClub)
- Web Content Copywriter at Voxbone
- Performance Marketer at Mrs Wordsmith
- Head of Marketing at Adaptive Lab
- Country Sales Director UK at Starred
- Operations & Marketing Executive at Public
- Data Analyst at WeFarm
- Head of Digital Marketing at Craved
- Sales Director at Apperio
- Software Engineer at CognitionX