Lead marketing at a growing startup working with amazing companies on solving a huge problem. Earn equity and a competitive salary and work from a great office in a fantastic location.
Working at Sideways 6 - in the heart of Shoreditch - you'll get the chance to join a small, strong and growing team on a huge problem (employee engagement and corporate innovation) at some great companies (think household name airlines, retailers and FMCG companies).
You will work closely with the CEO and sales staff to own the marketing function and execute the company’s brand, tone of voice and marketing strategy, assist the sales team in winning new business and developing and implementing lead generation and lead nurturing strategies.
- Responsibility for telling our story and delivering leads to the top of the pipeline
- Creation of targeted content and collateral to assist the sales process
- Grow a small marketing team from Q32017
- Delivery of: Brand, Content, Social, Email, Collateral, Product Content, PR, Awards
- Working on paid acquisition including PPC (adwords), LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook advertising
- Managing our outbound channels including G2Crowd, Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, Email
- Managing and enabling partners including Microsoft, agencies and consultancies
- Build awareness including PR, speaking, awards, events
- Startup marketing experience, ideally in the enterprise SaaS sector
- Knowledge of enterprise sales and marketing funnels and cycles
- Ability to efficiently create engaging content and tell engaging stories.
- Experience in demand generation for b2b products
- Experience creating, implementing and managing a range of marketing campaigns (Content, events, direct, events etc)
- Excellent written English
- Knowledge of industry tools (Marketing automation, CRM, Lead gen)
- Innate ability to craft stories and and distill complex ideas into simple benefits.
- Great culture with awesome teammates
- Competitive Salary
- Excellent working environment
- Company off-sites in amazing places
- Opportunity to earn equity
- Work with some of the world's best companies
Salary range £35,000 — 40,000
More like this
- Lead Technical Pre-sales Engineer at Cyberlytic
- Senior Back-end Developer at miPic at miPic
- General Management Intern at Pixoneye
- Account Manager - B2B tech at Grammatik
- Marketing Manager at Signkick
- Head of Product at Vidsy
- Engineering Lead & Senior Developers - FinTech at Simply Business
- Member Manager at Beam
- Front-end Angular Developer at miPic
- Technical Marketer at Makers Academy