A rare opportunity for a talented marketeer to get involved, relatively early, with a brand and product that is receiving a huge amount of interest and demand.
The primary objective for the role is to own and deliver on our marketing strategy and plan.
It will suit someone with high energy levels, confident creative delivery and a willingness to roll sleeves up and confidently deliver on the brand’s ambition/vision.
As with any relatively new business, responsibilities will be varied, but primary focuses will be delivering across the four pillars of our marketing plan:
- Digital: delivery of our SEO, PPC & social media plans
- Communication & Advertising: driving sales activity within our distribution network as well as driving new business leads to our growing sales team
- Events: organisation, coordination & attendance of trade and consumer events
- Copywriting: become the voice of the brand and deliver copy where needed across our websites, collateral and product documents
- A self-starting senior team member who does not require active management
- Strong analytical and project management skills
- Confident and dynamic personality
- Strong creative outlook and meticulous attention to detail
- Experienced delivering marketing objectives, hungry to learn new skills and approaches
- Flexible and persuasive; able to manage multiple stakeholders inside and outside of the organisation
- Able to thrive in a fast growing and dynamic environment
- Confident using the tools and platforms needed to deliver an ambitious plan in 2019 and beyond – specifically Salesforce, Google Analytics, with experience of using broadcast & CRM tools advantageous
Backed by some of the leading brands in the UK property industry, including Zoopla, Zero Deposit was created to improve the lettings process for tenants, landlords and lettings agents. For tenants, this means no more large, upfront deposits, and more financial freedom. For landlords, it means enjoying the same level of protection as a traditional cash deposit, at the same time as appealing to a wider market of tenants and reducing void periods. Lettings agents love the concept too as it’s helping to speed up the rental process and avoid the possibility of ‘rent skipping’ at the end of the tenancy. Everyone’s happy.
Since launching in 2017, we have worked closely with the industry to develop a solution that can be trusted by all parties, and as a result, we’re now gaining significant market traction and growing rapidly. Our partnerships with Munich RE and the TDS are testament to how important the Zero Deposit guarantee is now considered within the rental process.
Zero Deposit is the market leader in the deposit replacement market, but has retained the vision, energy and determination of a start-up - and we’re looking for like-minded people to help us grow even further. We value committed, creative and supportive people with integrity, and will provide a rewarding career within an exciting, ambitious business.
More like this
- React Developer at Rotageek
- Senior Product Manager at Rotageek
- Executive Assistant at Lyvly
- Tech Lead - Bali: 5 months contract at Start Me Up
- Business Development Manager at FlatFair
- Product Designer at Nested
- Product Designer at Nested
- Community Manager - Open Source at MindsDB