Proficient with Photoshop and Illustrator (must have demonstrable show-reel or portfolio)
Strong understanding of web navigation, design trends and UX
Able to write responsive mark-up/css that works across browsers, operating system and form factor
Understanding of front-end and test frameworks (React JS, Phantom JS)
Strong communication skills Ideal
Experience supporting a marketing function (common design language, etc…)
Experience consuming back-end API/services
Understanding of open source software licenses
Comfortable in an Agile environment
We’re looking for someone who obsesses over details, thrives in a collaborative environment and jumps at the opportunity to take on new challenges.
You will be involved heavily in scoping, designing and building UI/UX for an asp.net core backend. The site is entirely responsive, so experience with mobile, tablet and desktop form factors (and their appropriate design patterns) is a must.
We want someone who can grow with the business and help develop a common design language which will inform and influence the design of upcoming mobile clients as well as shape other areas of the business.
Salary range £55,000 — 60,000
More like this
- iOS Engineer at The App Business
- Front End Developer at Smart Cookie DesignLtd
- The best software job in London at Spyscape
- Lead Full Stack Developer at Live Better With
- Data Analyst at WeFarm
- Full Stack Developer at Motorway
- Web Content Copywriter at Voxbone
- Technical Lead at Skin Analytics
- JAVA / Full Stack Developer & Technical Lead at Spork Digital Ltd
- Android Developer at END.