Proficient with Photoshop and Illustrator (must have demonstrable show-reel or portfolio)
Strong understanding of web navigation, design trends and UX
Able to write responsive mark-up/css that works across browsers, operating system and form factor
Understanding of front-end and test frameworks (React JS, Phantom JS)
Strong communication skills Ideal
Experience supporting a marketing function (common design language, etc…)
Experience consuming back-end API/services
Understanding of open source software licenses
Comfortable in an Agile environment
We’re looking for someone who obsesses over details, thrives in a collaborative environment and jumps at the opportunity to take on new challenges.
You will be involved heavily in scoping, designing and building UI/UX for an asp.net core backend. The site is entirely responsive, so experience with mobile, tablet and desktop form factors (and their appropriate design patterns) is a must.
We want someone who can grow with the business and help develop a common design language which will inform and influence the design of upcoming mobile clients as well as shape other areas of the business.
Salary range £55,000 — 60,000
More like this
- Software Developer at The Unit GB Ltd
- Experienced lead developer at Digital Care Planning
- Mid/senior Laravel developer at OpenPlay
- Front-End Engineer at Rapha Racing Ltd
- Lead Front-End Web Developer at Popsa
- iOS Developer (FinTech & Stock Options) at Expend
- iOS iPhone Mobile App Developer (FinTech & Stock) at Expend
- Front-end Developer at Inktrap
- Automation Test Engineer at The App Business
- Senior Platform & DevOps Engineer at Popsa