One of the first capital markets fintech companies, we are bringing the staid and traditional world of investment banking into the 21st century.
We are looking for a Senior Python Engineer to work with us to build out the Origin marketplace platform.
You’ll have the opportunity to work in an exciting, early-stage startup in a senior role within our growing Engineering team and be supported in taking ownership of key parts of the product.
- Playing a crucial role in designing and building out our marketplace platform
- Shipping and taking ownership of impactful new features and functionality
- Responsible for developing robust deployment and testing processes
- Reviewing development work with a critical eye
- Scoping and delegation of development tasks
- 1 year+ commercial experience in Python Django
- A desire to test ALL the things
- Eagerness to get things shipped and being used as quickly and efficiently as possible
WOULD BE AWESOME
- Development & consumption of HTTP APIs
You MUST be eligible to work in the UK and personally have the skills described above (eg. not be a recruiter).
Salary range £45,000 — 55,000
More like this
- QA Tester at Rotageek
- UX/UI Designer App Development Studio at Borne Digital
- Full-stack Developer at PassFort
- Engineering Lead & Senior Developers - FinTech at Simply Business
- Full-Stack/Back-End Python software engineer at www.cancergenomics.co.uk
- Software Engineer at Ding Products
- Technology Educator at Decoded
- Machine Learning Engineer at Klydo
- Sr Backend Engineer at Cambridge Bio-Augmentation Systems
- Junior Software Engineer at Cambridge Bio-Augmentation Systems