We are looking for a passionate developer who cares about software excellence. You will join a small team of exceptional developers working in a fast-paced, startup environment to deliver world-class software. The Full-Stack Developer will serve a vital role in designing and implementing new features and supporting existing ones. You will work both independently and in the team to get features completed, working on all parts of the stack designing data models, algorithms and creating UIs.
- Write clean, maintainable and efficient code
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Work well with other developers, product owners and client support teams
Skills & Requirements
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Good communication skills
- Passion for writing great, simple, clean, testable and efficient code
- Experience with document-oriented databases
- Experience working with Agile approaches
- Experience building beautiful front-end with HTML5 and CSS3
- Start-up environment
- Co-working office with free networking events, sports facilities, weekly breakfasts and urban gardens
- Bi-weekly team lunches
- Initial Phone Screening (30 mins)
- Online Assessment with two coding tasks
- Final Round Remote Interviews (1.5-2 hrs)
Our story so far…
Wearisma was one of the first influencer marketing platforms. Since our inception in 2015, we have been powering global brands like Gucci, H&M, and NARS Cosmetics with user-friendly software, actionable insights, and intelligent reporting.
Our mission is to build a machine to do your heavy lifting on repetitive tasks and build intelligent technology that works in the background so you hardly notice. Our solutions allow professionals from brands and agencies to design the best influencer strategies to captivate online audiences.
Wearisma was founded by a group of tech and digital media professionals, passionate about building the most intuitive toolsets that seamlessly fit into your organizations. We pride ourselves on having an incredibly diverse teams, that speaks over 12 languages with offices in EMEA and APAC. Our diversity enables us to take into account the nuances of how culture, perception, and interests differ by geography and by organisation.
Our strengths lie in our multifaceted skill sets ranging from engineering, influencer marketing, data science, to product development, to communication, market research and more. These skills coupled with our in-depth knowledge of the influencer marketing sector enables our team to provide the qualitative and quantitative insights to support brands and agencies in achieving their goals.
At the helm of our team is Jenny Tsai, the founder, and CEO of Wearisma. Jenny is a leader in digital marketing, connecting influencers and brands through social media and insights. A media career spanning TV, print, and digital media internationally with studies in finance and engineering, Jenny brings a unique skill set at the intersection of tech, data, and creativity to Wearisma.
Wearisma’s team delights in making our clients’ lives easier. We believe that data and technology should pick Signal out of Noise, be intelligent, informative, and easy-to-use for everyone from practitioners to C-level executives. Rely on us take the hassle out of optimizing your influencer marketing investments.
More like this
- Graduate Area/ Shift Manager (m/w/d) 2021 at Amazon
- Customer Service Operations intern at Amazon
- German Speaking Graduate Account Executive, Freigh at Amazon
- Area Manager 2021, Pipeline to the Pathways Progra at Amazon
- Senior PHP Developer at Ticket Tailor
- Full-stack Software Engineer at Otta
- Sales Development Representative - FinTech at Kandidate
- Account Executive | PropTech at Kandidate
- Head of Sales | FinTech at Kandidate
- Account Executive UK at Workspace365