GigList is a market-disruptive live music discovery site. We’re pushing the boundaries of what music media and events can achieve.
About the role
Powered by an ambitious and successful team, we’re looking to add hungry young things who love music and love to write about it to come on board. Getting involved at this stage can put you in the front row when it comes to your future career in music and media. We’re looking for voluntary writers based anywhere in the country – particularly around London, Manchester, Brighton, Liverpool, Leeds and Glasgow.
You will be a self-motivated person, who is passionate about music, with great organisation skills, and excellent writing abilities. This role will develop into a paid freelance role once you're established so is ideal for those with some experience already, who are looking to launch their careers in music journalism.
How to apply
Click button to apply
Apply for this job or share it
More like this
- Fullstack, Backend & Frontend Engineers at Collective Benefits
- Full Stack Developer at Applied
- Lead Developer at Media Exchange Group Ltd
- Technical Director at Podium
- Data Engineer at Podium
- Full Stack Developer at Podium
- Software Engineer at Automata
- Front-End Developer at Automata
- Full-Stack Engineer at Ophelos
- Software engineer at Qualis Flow