What we do
We’re a tech for good business, making care easier for everyone – care workers, agencies, people receiving care and their families.
At our core, we make care management software that we provide to care provider. Our dedicated mobile app helps care workers to manage all of their schedules, reporting, and client information quickly, so they can spend less time on admin and more time with their clients.
Our web tools helps care providers to make their operations more efficient, safeguard their clients and care workers, keep data secure, and keep the regulators happy.And finally we keep the care recipient's family closer to their loved one's care with text message updates, and their own login to review all the care notes as the visits happen.
However, for us this is just the beginning. We want to become a global brand and software platform, supporting the care industry in the UK and around the world. To do that we'll turn our 'software as a service' business into a marketplace for care, helping providers to market themselves, and families to find care that's right for them.
We've come a long way already, but still have an incredibly exciting journey ahead of us. Join us on our mission to transform the care market through technology!
To change the world of care, we have to run and grow efficiently ourselves. As part of that, you'll be making the whole team more productive (especially our leadership team!), implementing processes to remove duplication of work, supporting forecasting and planning, as well as making sure our environment is inclusive and responsive. We already love working here, but we need you to make it even better.
What you'll be doing
- Management vendor & supplier relationships
- Financial forecasting and tracking
- Implementing processes to save time and create efficiency across the company
- Inventory/services management, including assets and equipment
- Managing office space and team morale
- Organising team and company events
- Supporting on hiring efforts
- Contributing to company culture
- Essentially anything that helps us to plan and deliver effectively
What we offer
🚀Beautiful office space in the heart of the city surrounded by lovely restaurants, bars, gyms and public transport
☕Beautiful onsite restaurant style break area with free coffee and refreshments
🍕Free team lunch on Fridays
⚖️Flexible work environment
💻 New Mac Book Pro
💡Mentoring & career guidance
🏖️ 25 days of holiday
Our ideal candidate
We're looking for someone who's great at managing their own time, as well as coordinating and communicating with others. This role lends itself to a diverse range of backgrounds - law, HR, finance or project management would all be relevant, to name a few. So long as you can spot where things need to be improved and take initiative to find ways to make those improvements.
On one hand you'll be dealing with contracts, employee data, financial plans, and company forecasts, so you need to be able to pay close attention to detail and know how to deal with sensitive information. On the other hand, you'll play a large part in how the internal processes and culture develop at OnCare so you should have experience motivating people who may not be your direct reports.
You'll be at the centre of most things going on within the company, so we need to make sure of the right fit within the team, and that we can trust you with a large range and depth of responsibility.
Experience we're looking for
- Attention to detail is a must
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organisation skills
- Excel skills (ideally modelling and forecasting)
- Relationship management
- Budget management
Nice to have's
- Office management
- Hiring experience
- Experience in a fast paced/ start up company
- Experience in office relocations
Salary range £30,000 — 50,000
More like this
- Full Stack Developer at Reelables
- HR Officer at Wave
- Frontend or Backend Developers at Pirate Studios
- Software Developer at Karakuri Ltd
- Sales Director at Sweatcoin
- Engineering Manager at Farewill
- Junior Entrepreneur at Sweatcoin
- Technical Content Producer at Code Kingdoms
- Product Lead with UX design background at Sweatcoin
- Junior Entrepreneur with German at Sweatcoin