Partnerships Manager - Public Sector
In our new Public Sector Partnerships team, you will be responsible for building and nurturing close partnerships with a growing number of London boroughs and central Government.
You're ambitious, highly-analytical and results-orientated - assets you will use to identify key partnerships and smartly move forward a large volume of concurrent conversations.
You can prepare and give impressive presentations, including to senior stakeholders, and take a partnership discussion from start to close with focus and determination.
You're unfazed by big challenges that you've taken on in the past and a safe pair of hands to build out Beam's public sector partnerships from scratch.
You're knowledgable about the landscape of Government - or at the least are a sponge for knowledge and fascinated by the intersection of government and technology.
You’re serious about changing the lives of vulnerable people for the better and reducing inequality through innovation. You're ready for the most rewarding work of your life.
The position is based in Old Street, London, and reports to the CEO, Alex Stephany.
- Identifying, negotiating and closing optimal public sector partnerships
- Proactively recognising and seizing new opportunities
- Becoming an expert in your fields, including homelessness, government and employability
- Representing Beam at a variety of professional and sector-relevant events
- Working with the CEO to set and hit ambitious targets
- Working to clear KPIs and constantly looking to create more positive social impact
- >2 years experience working with/in the public sector, ideally in a partnerships or sales role
- Passion for innovation and social impact
- Thrives under pressure and in fast-paced environments
- High level of written articulacy and comfortable presenting to groups and with presentation software (eg PowerPoint and/or Keynote) and Excel
- Familiarity with sales and track record of setting and exceeding goals
- No need to write code but we’ll expect you to be tech-savvy and enjoy learning new tech
- Entrepreneurial, get things done attitude
- Committed to promoting equality of opportunity in London and far beyond
Compensation & Perks
- Broad variety of highly competitive packages will be considered dependent on the experience of the individual - if in doubt, send in an application and let's talk!
- EMI-qualifying share options in Beam
- Stunning office in the heart of Silicon Roundabout and WeWork community benefits (eg free yoga, perks and events)
We’re a rapidly-growing, high-energy team who set ourselves high standards and love what we do. If you’re ready for a challenge, to learn fast and drive some major innovation, email your CV and LinkedIn profile to [email protected] along with a covering email explaining:
- your ideas for Beam's public sector strategy
- how you'd measure your impact at Beam
- what excites you about Beam
- where you saw this opportunity
No agencies, please.
More like this
- Account Development Executive at Contagious Communications
- Business Analyst at Flux
- Inside Sales - Account Manager at GatherContent
- Head of Engineering at Founders Factory
- Senior Mobile Developer. at expodo
- Back-end Engineer at NearSt
- Wordpress Developer at Ruin Studio
- Senior Full Stack Engineer at Flock Ltd
- Sales Development Representative at Return Path
- Product Marketer at Akkroo