The traditional way of building and distributing retail brands is being disrupted with the digital revolution and the rise of digital native brands catering to the lifestyle and aspirations of the digital native consumers.
At Branded, we want to shape this transformation and become a global operator of leading brands.
Branded is a technology-driven e-commerce company that acquires, operates, and scales brands with category-winning products on global marketplaces.
Built by a team with a proven track record in e-commerce (Lazada, Amazon, Walmart, Goldman Sachs, SoftBank...), we have the right experience to build and grow outstanding brands on Amazon and beyond.
Branded has raised 150M€ from global investors Target Global, Declaration Partners, Tiger Global, Kreos Capital, Lurra Capital, Regah Ventures, Kima Ventures and Vine Ventures. Our team includes e-commerce pioneers and senior executives from Lazada,Amazon, Alibaba, SoftBank, and Goldman Sachs.
Since inception in the second half of 2020, Branded has amassed a portfolio of 20 best-selling and profitable brands with over 700,000 reviews on Amazon’s marketplace collectively generating $150 million in gross revenue.
We’re growing and expanding rapidly. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a global high-growth start-up within his biggest seller’s team!
About the role
As Performance Marketing Specialist you are responsible for furthering our biggest seller’s online presence with performance marketing campaigns that drive conversions via social media platforms. You will strategize, create, and manage advertising campaigns, monitoring their performance and optimizing them for results.
What you will do
- Manage and execute day to day campaigns, maintaining budgets and recommending optimisations in support of product goals and innovations
- Build out images and content for all paid media ads
- Daily review of campaigns and feedback to internal stakeholders
- Develop strong working relationships with social platforms and vendors to stay up to date on new ad offerings and test opportunities
- Analyse data to write insights and recommendations to inform team members of required action relating to consumer funnels and lead generation
- Identify the variables that can be optimized and execute optimization
- Daily use of reporting, analytics, and trend tools, including but not limited to Facebook/Instagram, Twitter, YouTube
- Identify and implement process improvement, content and product enhancement opportunities
- Maintains collaborative team relationships with peers and colleagues in order to effectively contribute to the working group’s achievement of goals, and to help foster a positive work environment.
- Stay in the know of the latest trends and eCommerce tactics for advertising platforms such as Google Ads, Facebook Ads, and more
Who you are
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in the management, execution and delivery of brand and direct response campaigns in Google Ads & Instagram is essential
- Extensive and in-depth knowledge of Google Ads platforms for advertising purposes, including Search, Shopping, Display and Remarketing campaigns
- An In-depth knowledge of Google Ads Editor and Google Tag Manager
- An In-depth knowledge of Google Analytics, including tracking campaigns, setting up events and smart goals and creating regular reports
- A strategic thinker with a proactive attitude and a problem-solving approach, foreseeing possible difficulties and opportunities within the accounts to help the overall team to be more proactive and prepared
- Exceptional understanding of advanced targeting, planning and insights capabilities available through Paid Social platforms
- Advanced understanding and experience of optimisation levers available to ensure campaigns meet business goals
- Understanding of Paid Social measurement capabilities for Brand and direct response campaigns
- Effective time management and organisational skills with the ability to set priorities and achieve deadlines while dealing with multiple assignments
- Well organised and disciplined with regards policy, procedure and standards
- Detail-oriented with strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Customer focused and understanding of the customer experience
- Good numerical skills; oral and written communication skills
- Strong learning agility, able to learn quickly and apply knowledge to complex and changing work
If you are ready to join our fast-paced new company, apply below! I will personally review your application within the following week. If your profile and experience fit our requirements, I will invite you for a first phone call.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, ancestry, age, or national origin will be considered. No qualified applicants will be discriminated against on the basis of disability or protected veteran status.
Apply for this job or share it
More like this
- Growth Marketing Manager at Blink - The Employee App
- Project Manager Marketing - Growth Hacking at 7pace
- Head of Education (ex-CTO / senior developer hire) at Sigma Labs XYZ
- Agency Paid Ads Manager at Snowball Creations
- Full-Stack Developer at Placed
- Full Stack Developer - Software Engineer at mmob
- Marketing Communications Manager - Programs at Rezatec
- Full-Stack Engineer at Request
- Lead Engineer - Full Stack at MOONSIFT
- Lead Engineer at Viatu