Happity is fast establishing itself as the UK's leading marketplace for baby & toddler groups (aka 'parent & child classes'). We're expanding and looking for an experienced Product Manager to work alongside our CEO - Product to execute our product strategy at this exciting moment in Happity's journey!
We’ve got a successful working product and now we need a product strategy to take it to the next level and help new parents most effectively.
We are a small team who are passionate about the work we do to end loneliness in new parents and we are proud of our achievements with our products. We've seen huge growth in the last year, with up to 130k unique users to our website each month, ~60k parents subscribed to our mailing list, and over 12k listed classes every week.
We trust our team to work remotely and fully flexibly, taking responsibility for their own working hours and practices that will help them deliver their best work.
If you have proven experience working as a Product Manager and would love to help us improve our product for the future then we want to hear from you!
WHAT THE ROLE INVOLVES:
- Working alongside our CEO-Product to maintain and execute our product strategy
- Identifying and implementing new product functions to drive sales, signups, and overall customer engagement from initial awareness to loyal customer
- Ensuring our products meet the needs of our customers; parent and provider side
- Creating and maintaining new products, ensuring they are a match for our target audience
- Working with the tech team to ensure our technology supports our products
- Working with the marketing and customer support teams to ensure our customers understand the full range of our product’s benefits
We are embarking on a UXUI refresh so depending on when you were to start you would work with the UXUI agency to ensure our new Branding and UXUI refresh is successful.
As a member of a small and growing company you will understand and be enthusiastic about the need to be hands on and help out on tasks outside of your normal role.
What we're hoping to see highlighted on your CV and application:
- You are an experienced Product Manager with strong digital experience
- You enjoy communicating as well as designing
- You have knowledge of the baby & toddler market
- You are entrepreneurial and looking to join a small, early-stage, team and drive strategy and decision making - you thrive in uncertainty
- You enjoy a high sense of ownership and autonomy
- You have innovative ideas which will set Happity apart from its competitors
- You engage with our mission and values and bring this to your work
- You have experience in the areas of marketing, communications and project management
- You have experience in a parenting company or digital solutions
If you are looking for a challenging and rewarding career in a socially-motivated, and growing business then please apply today by submitting your CV along with a cover letter outlining:
- Why Happity?
- Why this role?
- Why you?
- Example of relevant previous work
Hours: 20-25 hours per week. The majority team chooses to work part-time as standard - this role is available as a part-time role with scope to increase to full-time hours if preferred.
Pay: £60-70k pro-rated + shares depending on experience
Closing Date: 20th February 2022 with rolling interviews so the position may be filled sooner.
Happity is an equal opportunity employer and all applicants will be considered for employment regardless of ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or disability status.
Salary range £60,000 — 70,000
Plus share options and salary pro rated to hours - The majority team chooses to work part-time as standard (typically 20-25 hours per week); this role is available as a part-time role with scope to increase to full-time hours if preferred.
More like this
- Front-end developer at Anyone
- Product Designer at Magnetic Rock
- UX / UI Designer at Series Eight
- Senior Software Engineer at NearSt
- Product Design Lead with UX background at Flow Bio
- Back-end developer at EQUITY X LTD.
- Data Analyst Teacher (fully remote) at Boolean
- Senior Backend Devloper at Alvius
- Enterprise Sales Manager at Sideways 6