KidsKnowBest is kids-focused multimedia group that gives kids a voice worldwide. Specialising in app design, video production, market research and content creation, KidsKnowBest put kids at the forefront of everything they do to ensure they understand their target audience.
Having recently secured significant second-round funding, KidsKnowBest are now looking for highly-skilled technical staff to build an industry-disrupting application. Clients to date include Universal, Penguin Random House, BBC, National Geographic and more.
In need of a Product Manager looking for their first major role with the ambition to become Chief Product Owner as the company scales. Leading from the front and ensuring everything we do will have our users in mind: from new features, interface and analysing the hell out of everything!
We want a creative spirit who understands how children think and engage.
- Interest in the kids’ sector.
- A curious mind with a passion for learning and a keen interest in tech.
- An ambitious and creative mind.
- Strong organisational skills with an ability to manage a busy workload and deliver to deadlines
- An ability to identify, interpret and manage stakeholder requests and expectations
- Strategic approach backed by an analytical attention to the details and underlying messages
- Experience working in an agile environment using Scrum and Kanban methodologies
- An approachable facilitator who can communicate and engage with wide audiences
- Risk management experience to minimise and mitigate against harmful events
- Be able to work with developers and give direction/criticism when necessary.
- Strong visual and verbal communication skills.
- Writing user stories through conventional techniques.
- Be able to understand briefs and communicate ideas and solutions.
- An entrepreneurial spirit. Wants to dig in on all aspects of the company.
Previous experience of product management in a fast-paced environment.
Demonstrable & in-depth experience of product management.
Salary range £28,000 — 35,000
Dependant on experience
More like this
- Full Stack Developer at CAST
- Senior Product Manager at Rotageek
- Front-end developer at Browser
- Software Engineer at Orkestro
- Client Success Manager at Inkpath Limited
- Head of Product & Technology at Everpress
- iOS and/or Android Developer at Cotham Technologies
- Senior Product Designer at Medopad
- Remote Freelance Copywriter (Side Hustle) at CopyPete
- Junior Project Manager at Lattimore and Friends