We are Rezatec, a global specialist geospatial AI company providing landscape intelligence.
Our powerful analytics platform fuses Artificial Intelligence with leading-edge satellite data, to look at the physical and environmental hazards that threaten asset integrity. We exist to help our customers prioritise investment, optimise resources and maximise the value of their assets in new ways
Founded in 2012, we have grown our customer base across multiple industry sectors including Forestry, Water, Agriculture and Energy
In 2013 we were awarded the ‘Climate KIC award’ and in 2018 we received ‘The Most Innovative Technology Award’ at Utility Week Live.
We are backed by Gresham House Ventures, Claret Capital Partners, Caphaven Partners, and Run Capital Investment. Our tech partners include Binnies, MeterSYS, Forsite and ISOIL Industria.
Rezatec has an incredibly exciting journey ahead, with ambitious goals to expand our global customer base and develop new solutions. Our success is driven by our people. And we are keen to talk to talented individuals who are excited about developing one of the coolest technology platforms on the planet.
We are looking for an innovative Product Manager to help us deliver our product led vision and shape the business for the future.
- You are an expert in SaaS product management. You have launched software products in many markets around the world and can prove the impact you have on your target users.
- You are analytical in your problem solving. Using many tools at your disposal, you are able to craft a clear understanding of the problem before you set out to find the most innovative solution with the highest impact.
- Your interest in research is what brings you here. You are tired of working on bland, dull products looking for a market. You need to be making a real, global, positive impact in what you do, working closely with a skilled engineering team.
- You are an organised leader with a focus on delivery. You enjoy being a key member of a team that pushes everyone to do better. You are always curious and asking questions about ways to better serve your users the competition would struggle to match.
- Demonstrable experience working in a product management capacity, ideally in enterprise SaaS products.
- A portfolio that shows the depth of your experience in launching technically or scientifically complex solutions into a global market.
- You have worked extensively with software engineers using agile methodologies.
- You can demonstrate advanced skills in qualitative and quantitative data collection, analysis and interpretation.
- You can talk to us about (at least) 3 large, research -heavy product led projects you have been accountable for in the last 3 years involving significant ambiguity, challenges, budget, teamwork and impact.
- University educated in a relevant field or equivalent experience.
As well as all the usual things you’d expect, we’ve highlighted what we feel makes us stand out from the crowd!
- Ongoing remote and flexible working – we’ll consider any pattern of hours if it can work for your role, with a focus on achieving a healthy Work-Life balance
- Share options for all employees
- 30 days holiday, plus public holidays
- Private Medical Insurance
- Learning and Development
Apply for this job or share it
More like this
- Full Stack Developer at Landscape
- Head of Community at Uprise Academy
- Python Backend Developer at Napo
- Full Stack Software Engineer at Coefficient Systems Ltd
- Growth Marketing Manager at Blink - The Employee App
- Project Manager Marketing - Growth Hacking at 7pace
- Head of Education (ex-CTO / senior developer hire) at Sigma Labs XYZ
- Senior Product Manager at Genie AI
- QA Automation Engineer at Genie AI
- Growth Marketing Manager at Genie AI