Are you an experienced product marketing magician, looking for an industry-defining SaaS product to get your teeth stuck into? If so - we want to meet you!
As our very own product evangelist, you will be leading the way to ensure that Duel’s product is perfectly positioned to be understood and desired by the best brands in the world. You’ll know exactly how to understand an extensive piece of technology, and articulating that product to the masses is where you really come into your own.
Things at Duel are kicking off as we move into 2022 - and we’re looking to bring in exceptional talent to take our team to the next level. We have an innovative and powerful product that we as a team that our clients love and can’t live without. We need you to spearhead the whole product marketing function so that everybody knows how much Duel can help them grow through the power of community and Brand Advocacy.
Duel was founded by world-record-breaking adventurer and former brand ambassador Paul Archer, alongside viral games developer Naio Tsarouchis. They set out to develop both the technology and methodology that enables purpose-led brands to drive organic growth, powered by communities of advocates.
Duel’s Brand Advocacy Platform allows mid-level to enterprise brands to do just that - scaling how they manage their relationships with thousands of advocates and brand ambassadors. This unprecedented ability to manage their communities is built around programs that engage and retain customers, accelerating word-of-mouth sales.
The Duel team is made up of psychologists, brand experts and community builders from companies including Amazon, Treatwell, Bain and Lululemon. The platform is used by brands such as Monica Vinader, Charlotte Tilbury, Rab, BeautyPie, KUHL and Tropicfeel, and the team has consulted for over 450 brands including Amex, Travelex, M&S, Philips, Boots, Schuh and TopShop.
The Duel team is also especially proud of being featured in Gartner’s ‘Cool Vendor’ Retail Marketing category.
Within this role, you’ll get under the hood of the Duel platform. Through understanding of the product, the competitive landscape and brand needs - you’ll build out Duel’s product and feature positioning. Including messaging and materials for prospective and existing Brand Partners alike to absorb and understand our unique value.
By undertaking and analysing market research, developing customer segmentation, use cases and sales tools, you will help nurture the brand partners through their entire lifecycle with the platform, providing consistent marketing direction and vision along the way. You’ll formulate sector-specific content that builds awareness, engages, acquires and activates prospects while helping shape a new and emerging category within consumer marketing.
You will be the glue that brings marketing, product and sales together through the go-to-market process, solving problems both internally and with our Brand Partners to ensure we always deliver value through clear articulation of our product, features and product roadmap.
- Partnering with the Demand Generation, Sales and Customer Success teams, you’ll develop and refine the go-to-market strategies
- Build and execute a content strategy that drives awareness and inbound interest around the product e.g. with blog posts, newsletters, white papers, infographics
- Spend time on designing compelling customer value propositions and benefit-led sales messaging and communicate these to target personas through impactful sales collateral and other materials
- Drive customer platform adoption through users activation, retention and overall lifecycle
- Work closely with the CTO and wider Tech/Product team to stay up to date on upcoming product releases and features
- Spearhead feedback collection activities such as customer advisory boards, interviews, and questionnaires.
- You’ll craft product marketing messages and unique selling points that set the product apart from the rest in the market
- Impressive storytelling skills and a flair for writing engaging copy - you love putting pen to paper
- Strong project management skills - you aren’t phased by working on multiple projects at once, in fact, it keeps you sharp!
- Digitally savvy and Technically literate - you excel at taking a technical piece of information and summarising complex concepts in a language that non-technical audiences will understand
- Unafraid of picking up the phone and speaking to humans - you know the best way to understand how the product needs to be marketed is from the front line.
- Excellent research analysis skills and a bias for data-driven decision making - a decision without the data to back it up is not something you’d be getting behind!
- You recognise the value of cross-team collaboration and maintainability to influence and work collaboratively with broader teams across the business
- Experience delivering the proposition for a complex B2B SaaS product
- Experience creating and delivering sales enablement strategies and materials that have positively impacted revenue
- Previous demonstration of your ability to take new product features to market and successfully drive adoption
- Previous experience working with multiple stakeholders, including both Marketing and Product teams
WHAT WE OFFER
- Flexible working hours - if you need to fit around childcare, want to work odd hours or need to do fewer than 5 days a week, we can make it work
- We’re a remote-first company, so if you don’t need to be in the office then you can do the work required from anywhere in the world (Google Hangouts is a wonderful thing). Ideally, we would like you to come to London once a month to connect with the team.
- 28 days holiday
- On-going training where required
- Perks: Gym membership, Headspace subscription and work-related or personal growth reading/Audible budget, cycle to work scheme
- Options scheme for all full-time employees - it’s important to us that everybody owns a part of the company and shares in the benefits of what we build
- £35,000 - £45,000 P/A
We’re on a mission to build a remarkable company, with remarkable people and a remarkable culture that you will want to shout from the rooftops about. In a relaxed, flexible and fun environment, the team is driven to making the business a success, while enjoying what we do and who we do it with.
HOW DO I APPLY?
Please send us your CV, no cover letters please!
(No recruiters, please! We would rather save the money and put it towards an awesome team day out. Also, no phone calls. Everything must be done by email. Cheers!)
***Duel is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We know some folk tend to only apply for jobs when they meet all the criteria, but that's not imperative for us - we're looking for passionate, talented individuals to join our fast-growing, dynamic business. If you think you might be able to succeed in this role, now or in the future, ping us your CV - we'd love to meet you.
Remember, if Kanye can think he’s qualified for the job of president of the United States, you’re probably going to be just fine.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability or age.***
Salary range £35,000 — 45,000
Dependant on experience
Apply for this job or share it
More like this
- Senior DevOps Engineer at Mattermost
- Front-end developer at Anyone
- Full Stack Software Developer at CAST
- Product Designer at Encore
- Engineering Manager at Automata
- Client facing Frontend Developer at Day Digital
- Head of Sales at inploi
- Finance Manager at Playter
- Marketing Manager at Playter