We are Wishu - a startup team (more like a family!) transforming the way creative companies and agencies hire professional freelancers.
Wishu was founded to remove the hassle of having multiple spreadsheets, sourcing, and communication methods in recruiting creative freelancers in film, fashion, design, and sound. We provide a marketplace for agencies, production houses, and companies to hire, manage, and discover our vetted community of over 10k+ creative freelancers based in London.
We're looking for an entrepreneurial, innovative, and genuine spirit who's really, really really enthusiastic about the tomorrow of the creative freelancing industry!
- You've worked 4+ years in either advertisement agencies, production agencies, have been in the hiring role, or have operated a creative company.
- You have a deep understanding of how the creative industry operates.
- You have existing connections to creative agencies, production houses, or advertisement departments in companies.
- You are a self-starter, have an entrepreneurial spirit, and you are excited about shaping the future of the company.
- You show deep compassion towards creators.
- You are skilled in storytelling and networking.
- You're easygoing and open-minded.
- You're tech-savvy.
- You have the right to work in the UK.
About the role
We’re a close-knit startup team and a family. We’re looking for a long-term team member to join our exciting journey in increasing the efficiency of creative jobs hiring.
- Set and deliver a creative vision and direction for business development
- Build client-acquisition sales strategies through different channels
- Win and establish relationships and contracts with clients; marketing or advertising departments, individual production companies, recruitment companies, and creative agencies
- Build winning case studies with clients
- Have a habit of working based on data - and adjusting strategies accordingly
- Working cohesively with the founding team to execute and reach quarterly goals milestones, and further develop our brand positioning
- Share your own product ideas and feedback, as well as communicating feedback from clients to the product team
- Industry know-how about growth and expansion
- Be captivating when pitching
- Bonus if you are familiar with the fundraising process
- Bonus if you have experience in running your own creative agency or tech company
- Best London's food market next to the office!
- Great Employee share option scheme.
- Being part of an exciting and growing startup and driving its future.
- Flexible between working from home and working in the office.
- Being in the fast-growing tech industry.
- We care about mental wellbeing in our workplace, and we have World mental health day off to celebrate our wellbeings.
- We love team socials and activities, and we welcome creative and inventive ideas!
- Salary: £35,000-£39,000 and equity, EMI 1-2%
- Experience: 4+ years of experience
- Hours: Monday to Friday, 9.30 am - 6.30 pm
- Working with the founding team
- Start date: ASAP
Salary range £35,000 — 39,000
More like this
- Programme / Operations Manager (part remote) at Sigma Labs XYZ
- Marketing Lead at Count
- Sales Lead at Count
- Full-stack Engineer at Count
- Community Lead at Count
- Digital Marketing Consultant at Conversion Rate Experts
- SEO Manager at TodayTix Group
- Front-end developer at Anyone
- Teacher - Data & Digital Mindset at Decoded
- Product Manager at Steer73