Energetic SaaS company looking for a full-time Inbound Sales Representative.
To be considered, you must express your interest in Sales and note your Salesforce.com experience in your application.
Breadwinner is a SaaS startup that integrates Salesforce with financial software. In this role, you may occasionally meet with the management team based in the East Coast of the U.S.but youwill mostly be working remotely, therefore access to reliable high speed internet is a must.
Working independently requires someone who is highly proactive, a self starter and a problem-solver. The role also requires someone who can wear different hats while keeping up with the pace of a tech company. As a software company, having the ability to learn technical skills is imperative. Prior experience or current user of Salesforce is essential and knowledge of invoicing and accounting is a major plus.
As the successful Inbound Sales Representative, you will be responsible for:
Sales- Strong customer service skills who can build trust and relationships to join our close-knit team. The duties will include but not limited to: Dealing with inbound sales enquiries, lead follow-up and qualification, negotiating and closing, providing product information and advice as well as providing competitive quotations, illustrating the value of our solutions, arranging appointments for sales team, following up quotations.
Customer Success - First point of contact, researching clients, managing renewals, booking demo calls across multiple time zones, obtaining and managing customer feedback including reasons for churn.
Accounts - Overseeing upcoming renewals and invoicing for them, chasing outstanding invoices or failed credit cards.
Administration - Organising travel & accommodation, managing events, booking lunch & learns, provide general administrative support.
To be considered for the role, you’ll need:
- To be able to pick up new technical skills
- To have experience with Salesforce
- To demonstrate initiative, enthusiasm, and the ability to multitask
- Strong communication skills, to be highly organised and have great attention to detail
- The ability to work independently and under pressure
- Be a team player
Working hours: Full-time. Contractor. Flexible to meet customer needs. We work across multiple time zones.
Salary: From $35,000 per annum DOE
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Apply for this job or share it
More like this
- Project Manager at Borne Digital
- Back-end PHP (Laravel) Developer at Eventcube
- Senior Product Manager at Rotageek
- Head of Web Development at Forward Action
- Front-end Developer at Inktrap
- Talent Managers Assistant at Diving Bell Ltd
- European Sales Manager at Flash Pack
- Digital Marketing Manager (Social / Analytics) at KOTA
- Sales Representative at SkipsoLabs
- Operations Manager at OnCare