Mental health is getting personal
With all that modern life throws at us, it’s little surprise that only 17% of us are flourishing. We want to avoid burnout and stress but we lack the time and money to find what’s best for us.
BetterSpace exists to change that. We select the best resources, from apps to classes to products, and make personalised suggestions for you.
This is a genuine “what you make of it” role for an enthusiastic Sales Executive. You’ll be taking over SME sales from the CEO with a unique product just as the workplace mental health market is just starting to take off.
You’ll be identifying prospective clients, building relationships and negotiating deals, working closely with the CEO. The product is already attractive, and with planned developments, it will become a highly versatile product that meets the needs of all companies as they increase their mental health support. The role will suit someone with a learning mindset, a hard work ethic, open-mindedness, flexibility and the desire to succeed. Your tasks will include;
- Identifying business opportunities in the SME market, drawing on what we’ve learned and using your own initiative
- Working independently and in an emotionally intelligent manner, you’ll be talking with prospective clients to establish problems to solve and assessing product fit
- Negotiating and closing deals, and managing the on-boarding process including contracting, payment and the on-boarding relationship
- Maintaining a relationship with the clients, feeding back potential improvements to the tech team to continuously improve our product
- Actively optimising your own mental health, taking advantage of BetterSpace’s 4 hours / week wellbeing time and £50 / month wellbeing budget
Skills and Qualifications
At least 2 years experience of B2B sales, working at board director level and ideally with the HR or benefits sector.
- Presentation Skills
- Client Relationships
- High Energy Levels
- Prospecting Skills
- Meeting Sales Goals
- Sales Planning
- Motivation for Sales
Our Ideal Team Member
BetterSpace is a tight-knit team that puts positive relationships and caring for each other at the heart of its activities. You’ll want to work on something that matters, to make an impact, as well as make money.
Benefits and Remuneration
Our commitment is to help people thrive emotionally and financially, which includes fair pay as well as £600 a year to spend on your well-being. We operate core office hours and flexible working. A company pension via Nest, 28 days holiday, and a leave purchasing scheme for more flexibility.
Salary, performance bonus, and participation in the company share option scheme will be based on the experience and calibre of the candidate.
Additional Application InstructionsPlease make sure to include a cover letter, applications without one will not be considered. Interviews will be held on a rolling basis, with an immediate start.
Salary range £30,000 — 60,000
Dependent on experience and success
Apply for this job or share it
More like this
- Full Stack Developer at Ayima
- Senior Product Designer at Bark.com
- Senior Product Manager at Trint
- Data Scientist @ YC / Innovate UK funded startup at Got-it
- iOS and/or Android Developer at Cotham Technologies
- WordPress Developer at Lattimore and Friends
- Account Executive at Workable
- Spanish Marketplace Coordinator at The Plum Guide
- Customer Success Manager at Applied
- Account Executive (AE) at PayFit