London, United Kingdom · SalesDESCRIPTION
Stuart is a disruptive on-demand urban logistics platform that is transforming our daily lives. Our platform allows businesses big and small in every industry to deliver to their customers with never-seen-before speed and efficiency. We create countless economic opportunities for businesses and courier partners whilst redefining customer expectations when it comes to delivery.
After rapidly scaling both our operations and our business metrics, the GeoPost group acquired Stuart. We are now entering a new era, looking to cement our position as the leading provider of express urban delivery in Europe. We now operate in France (Paris, Lyon, Toulouse, Bordeaux, Montpellier, Limoges, Perigueux), UK (London, Newcastle, Leeds, Sheffield, Middlesbrough), Spain (Madrid, Barcelona), and many more cities across Europe in the pipeline for 2018.
We are a growing group of free-thinking designers, engineers and start-up enthusiasts who love to invent new and improved ways of doing things. From data scientists to restless couriers, designers to operations managers, our strength rests upon our plurality of skills and expertise building up our unique team.
You want to be part of that? You will be a representative on the Stuart sales team, tasked with signing up local stores and corporate customers. You will be joining a great team at one of the most promising start-ups in Europe, surrounded by serial entrepreneurs passionate about disrupting existing models through technology.REQUIREMENTS
You will be a key representative on the Stuart sales team, tasked with signing up local stores and corporate customers around the city.
- Identify the most trendy establishments in your city in categories such as restaurants, snacks, fashion, cosmetics, electronics, florists,...
- Be aware of new trends and cool places in your city
- Be responsible for the entire sales process with new partners to source and negotiate the best products in your city to deliver to our customers
- Meet monthly and quarterly objectives defined by the company
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience in Sales
- Always be aware of, and be passionate about, the coolest places, events and products in your city. Having a deep knowledge of your city lifestyle trends is essential.
- Proactive, organised, and obsessed with detail and accuracy.
- Know how to negotiate your way into a super deal
- Have excellent communication skills. Detail oriented, strong grammar and writing skills
- Socially active. Have good relationships in your city and have an ability to empathise with new people you meet.
- Self-starter who is able to work in a highly demanding environment.
- Computer literate; good knowledge of Google Docs and MS Office.
- Preferably with experience in a high-growth digital startup business.
- Bachelor in Business Administration, Marketing or Public Relations is a plus
- Competitive salary negotiable based on experience
- Attractive monthly commission scheme
- Free lunches
- The opportunity to change the world and see how everyone uses the product you build
- Work in an international, dynamic and passionate environment with a great company culture.
- Fluent in English
- 1-3 years experience in Sales
- You are outgoing and love talking to new people
- History of exceeding revenue targets
- Exhibit the ability to self-motivate
- Experience in a high-growth business environment is a plus
After reading all this just a few last but important words: We want you to take on a role you love and we want you to come to a place you’re proud and happy to work every day.
If this sounds like you - apply! Get in touch with us, we want to hear more about you today!
Apply for this job or share it
More like this
- Software Delivery Lead at BBOXX
- Engineering Lead & Senior Developers - FinTech at Simply Business
- CTO / Co-Founder at FaultFixers
- Head of Business Development UK at Contagious Communications
- QA Tester at Rotageek
- Performance Marketing Lead at Nested
- Backend Engineer at Cleo AI
- Success Coach at Expensify
- Software Engineer at GrowthIntel
- Community Manager at Makers Academy