This is your chance to be part of our global mobile coffee revolution. We have got 16 franchisees in the UK, but we are about to grow exponentially. Your main goal is to make this growth possible by recruiting new franchisees.
Before you start, you‘ll go through an intensive, 6 - 12 weeks, training programme in Germany to learn the ins and outs of the Coffee-Bike brand. With outstanding performance, this job offers you the opportunity to assume a high position in the company in the future.Your tasks:
- You recruit and select new franchisees
- You organize and run Franchise Discovery Days all over the UK and represent our brand on exhibitions
- You conduct webinars
- You support franchise prospects via phone, email and in personal meetings using our CRM system (Sa lesforce)
- You analyze business plans and discuss them with prospects and you support prospects with financing if necessary
- You contribute your own ideas on how to recruit more franchisees
- Experience in a sales role, preferably within the franchise sector though not essential
- Strong communication and presentation skills combined with a confident demeanor
- Talent to inspire and motivate people
- A good understanding of setting up a business
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team
- Willingness to travel (nationally and internationally) + UK driving license
- Experience with digital communication and CRM systems
- A key role in the recently founded UK subsidiary
- Insights into the growing phase of a young and dynamic global franchise brand
- The opportunity to significantly shape the development of Coffee-Bike UK and contribute to its success with your ideas
- Full responsibility for the sales area and your own projects from day one
- A steep learning curve and deep insights into the franchise industry
- Constant personal development through open feedback and coaching
- An international work environment with passionate colleagues in England and in Germany
We are one of Europe‘s fastest growing franchise concepts and an extremely young and dynamic international brand. We have more than 200 franchisees in 17 countries around the world. In Germany we are the market leader for mobile coffee catering. Now, we want to achieve the same in the UK where we roll out our concept with the support and know-how of the German mother company. The office location is yet to be determined.
Come join us and be part of a global community!
For us the most important part of your application is your cover letter. Make sure you let us know why you would like to work for Coffee-Bike, why you are a good fit for the company and what skills, abilities and experiences you can bring to this position. Send us your application (cover letter, CV, certificates, references) with your salary expectations and your next possible entry date.
Salary range £0 — 0
More like this
- Lead Engineer at Tab.
- Full Stack Developer at Ayima
- Junior R&D Tax Consultant - Technology at The Accountancy Cloud
- Software Engineer at RMP Enterprise
- Senior Product Designer at Bark.com
- Senior Product Designer at ZOE
- Head of Growth at EasyA
- Sales Executive at Maison Sport
- Front-end developer at Everpress
- Join our Commercial Team at Theodo UK