Our goal at Campusboard is to help students from all over the world find the right accommodation – without any of the extra hassle.
Since launch we’ve helped 1000’s of students find their perfect home-away-from-home by providing helpful, transparent and unbiased information & advice. We’ve accumulated an impressive portfolio with over 500 properties and 100,000 rooms available to book through our online platform.
Today we’re expanding our core sales team due to increased demand and we’re looking for experienced inside sales reps who are excited about joining a high-growth start-up in early stages.
There is absolutely no cold calling and no KPI’s centred around pointless phone calls, talk time or meetings.
We’re passionate about building a sophisticated sales environment by utilising automation tools and fully leveraging our CRM (Hubspot) and always looking for ways to improve.
What we are looking for:
- 1-3 years sales experience (e.g. travel, tech, start-up, advertising)
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
- Track record of achieving targets and closing deals
- Loves sales
- Knowledge of Chinese (Mandarin / Cantonese) is a plus, but not required.
Why You Should Join
In joining the Campusboard team, you’ll become an important part of a small but dedicated team. We strive to provide a sensible working environment that doesn’t ask for or encourage habitual overtime and we offer flexibility in schedule.
We believe that high-performing teams include people from different backgrounds and experiences who can challenge each other’s assumptions with fresh perspectives. To that end, we actively seek a diverse pool of applicants.
Our benefits include:
- Competitive Salary with uncapped commission
- 25 holiday days, plus bank holidays
- Team lunches, drinks and cinema days!
- Flexible and remote work hours
Salary range £20,000 — 45,000
More like this
- Full Stack Developer at Reelables
- HR Officer at Wave
- Frontend or Backend Developers at Pirate Studios
- Software Developer at Karakuri Ltd
- Sales Director at Sweatcoin
- Engineering Manager at Farewill
- Junior Entrepreneur at Sweatcoin
- Technical Content Producer at Code Kingdoms
- Product Lead with UX design background at Sweatcoin
- Junior Entrepreneur with German at Sweatcoin