Caravelo’s ambition is to become the preferred digital partner for airlines worldwide, bringing airlines and passengers closer together to drive profitability and foster better engagement throughout the customer lifecycle.
Our SaaS platform is used by global airlines & travel companies including Air Asia, LATAM, eDreams, Eurowings, and TAP Portugal, amongst others, to enable airline managers to boost profitability by automating customer processes, optimizing revenue opportunities and creating hyper-loyalty.
Build great quality software that contributes to the continuous improvement and evolution of Caravelo SaaS products, by analyzing business requirements, designing technical implementations, coding elegant, solid and extendable solutions, improving software performance and error handling, cooperating with other developers and product specialists, and delivering on time by coordinating with tech leads.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIESReporting to the CTO, you will:
- Contribute to the development of our conversational Bots SaaS
- Integrate our systems with Airlines' reservation and payment systems (Sabre, Amadeus, Navitaire) plus a myriad of other third-party APIs
- Develop and document REST APIs
- Participate in delivery projects and product, platform refinements
- Maintain and extend current solutions by the means of improving performance, reducing errors, etc.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Proficient in object-oriented analysis and design
- At least 3 years of experience as an intermediate or senior backend developer
- Knowledge of Airline APIs (Navitaire, Sabre, ...) or integration with other fairly complex APIs will be a plus
- Front-end knowledge and experience (UX/UI) will be a plus
- English is a must-have, any Spanish knowledge is a plus
What we value:
- Passion: you are happy to work independently in a group and you enjoy sharing your expertise with junior team members and have a good sense of humour
- Curiosity: developing new product lines is intriguing to you because you are full of ideas
- Be autonomous and proactive
- You’re versatile and enjoy learning new technologies and languages
- Action-orientated people only, and with enthusiasm
WHAT WE OFFER
- Remote-friendly company and flexible working hours
- A competitive salary according to your experience
- If you live in Spain, you will access to benefits paid from your gross salary (Health insurance, Transport/Restaurant/Kindergarten check) and discounted gym membership
- You will be joining a fast-moving and progressive company that prides itself on being at the forefront of software development within the airline industry
- A real chance to grow: there's plenty of room for personal development
- The possibility to really see an impact and to see how your work affects the end result.
At Caravelo the biggest of our achievements is the creation of a team of travel-tech experts coming from all over the world. Passion, authenticity, and attitude are the most important traits of people we want to work with. We are proud to be inclusive and welcoming.
Salary range £40,000 — 50,000
Dependent on experience
Apply for this job or share it
More like this
- Senior Software Engineer at Hurree
- Solutions Architect at Hurree
- Technical Researcher at Hurree
- API Intergrations Specialist at Hurree
- Full Stack Developer at Landscape
- Project Manager Marketing - Growth Hacking at 7pace
- Android Developer at AppLaunch
- Senior full stack developer at PetsApp
- Backend engineer at Everpress
- Head of Marketing & Communications at CitizenLab