- Are you a Project Manager with a digital marketing background who is inspired by the complexities of interactive experiences and driven by successful managing & implementing projects?
- Do you love to oversee technically complex projects for international clients as well as the creation of CG imagery and 3D/2D animations?
- Would you like to see Coca-Cola, Nivea, Heineken, L'Oreal, and other famous companies in your portfolio?
Let's talk!About the company:
We develop technology that enables engaging, hyper-realistic digital product experiences. Our goal is to make "every product playable", by combining the science of technology with the artistry of computer-generated content. Our offices are in Amsterdam, Bucharest and New York. Clients include Adidas, Yamaha, Ralph Lauren, Electrolux, and Philips.
Our CG artists, interactive designers, and developers focus on creating virtual versions of our clients' products, so lifelike it feels like you could reach out and touch them.
Our culture brings together creative, tech, and business individuals. It’s a heady cocktail that keeps us inspired, empowered, and passionate.The Role
As a Senior Project Manager, you will be responsible for managing both the design & 3D content creation, as well as the development of multiple interactive projects. You will liaise and coordinate with multiple teams, clients, vendors, agencies to structure the project delivery, manage expectations, and provide clear communication to the project stakeholders.
Previous experience with digital marketing applications is a must (configurators, AR/VR experiences, online platforms, product experiences, mobile applications, and so on).
What will you be doing?
- Simultaneously manage multiple interactive projects from kick-off to delivery
- Ensure the achievement of timelines, schedules, and deadlines
- Managing stakeholder expectations
- Building and enhancing the relationship with clients
- Building expertise in CGI delivery
- Managing internal and vendor delivery teams to consistently deliver projects according to expectations
What does it take to do the job?
- Experience in a similar role in an online/digital or a software development environment (software development will help, but is not a must)
- Experience with managing complex, technical projects from start to finish
- Knowledge of traditional project management methods as well as Agile approaches. Relevant certifications are always well-received (Scrum Master, Prince II)
- Excellent communication, time management, and presentation skills
- A highly structured way of working and documenting
- Fluent in English, preferably native
- Experience in CGI
MORE ABOUT THE COMPANY:
- It’s not just our graphics that are three-dimensional. Our culture is as well: it brings together creative, tech, and business mindsets. It’s a heady cocktail that keeps us inspired, empowered, and passionate. We began life as a student start-up in 1999, and even when we’d became a leading award-winning company, we’ve never outgrown that can-do spirit and boundless ambition. It’s what makes going to work every day an adventure.
- As well as our in-house developed software platforms and interactive web-based applications, we develop solutions and native apps for various platforms including iOS and Android mobile devices, harnessing new techniques and technologies such as AR (Augmented Reality) and advanced real-time & pre-rendered 3D.
- With the role being located in the heart of Amsterdam, our environment and our creative space are very important to us. Please find below some of the perks:
- A competitive salary,
- Paid annual leave,
- Get fit schemes,
- Healthcare discount,
- Free fruit, snacks, coffee, beer provided (including vegan/vegetarian options),
- 5-day catered lunch scheme option to opt-in or out,
- Dinner options each evening for those staying later than working hours,
- Friday socials beer and pizza, monthly's and more,
- Relocation package.
- Send me your CV;
- Make yourself comfortable and let’s talk about your professional interests and plans, as well as the PM role and the company,
- Meet the hiring managers (virtually): HR manager, and the CEO of the company.
- Do a test task,
- Welcome aboard!
Always in touch, Veronica Gugel
More like this
- Software Engineer at Automata
- Programme Analyst at Entrepreneur First
- Technical Architect at The ODI
- Salesforce Developer at Avieco
- Wholesale Lead at Anther + Moss
- Founding Engineer (can grow into CTO) at Breathe Happy
- Front end/Full stack developer at Propeterra
- Senior Software Engineer at Visualist
- Account Strategist / Account Manager at We Make Websites
- Digital & Social Media Marketing Manager at Engage Britain