At LoveShark we believe that games are for everyone. We’re building a camera games community for Gen Z players, but not the usual hardcore gamers: think Tik Tok users and mobile game players! And that’s where you come in…
We are looking for a Senior iOS engineer to join our growing engineering team, to rapidly create, iterate and launch high-quality software that empowers users all over the world. You will have experience building beautiful native apps and enjoy the challenge of scaling a product to hundreds of thousands of users.
You will be an integral part of the team: working closely with our CTO to build our flagship native app with an emphasis on video and social features.
You will play a key role in the Loveshark tech stack so get ready to have a lot of autonomy!
As our iOS Developer you will…
- Design and build application for iOS platform
- Ensure the performance, quality and responsiveness of application
- Collaborate with the team to define, design and ship new features Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Help maintain code quality, organisation and automatisation
- Manage and mentor developers.
- You have experience with Swift, SwiftUI, past experience with Objective-C
- You have experience managing a team.
- You have experience building and shipping for iOS (least one app onto the AppStore)
- Experience with REST APIs and databases
- You are product focused
- Experience implementing dependency managers such as Cocoapods / Carthage
- Experience with Unit and UI testing.
- Strong knowledge of Software architecture patterns eg MVVM
- Experience with design, build and scaling social networks
- A strong understanding of what makes a great native application, with a deep appreciation of iOS platform conventions and design principles.
- A passion for technology and software, demonstrated by personal projects, blog posts or contributions to open source projects.
- Experience in AR games
What it’s like to work at Loveshark!
We are a small team with a huge vision. We like to do things differently. We’re not old games industry veterans, we’re young and diverse and it shows in our work. Building the next paradigm of games means that we need the rebels and curious minds. If you don’t have the perfect experience but are excited about this role, apply anyway. We know that applicants from minority backgrounds often underestimate their talents and we don’t want to miss you!
- Flexible working
- Generous holiday policy
- Weekly team lunch
- Regular team social events
- Equity in the company
- Office Dog
Salary range £50,000 — 75,000
Apply for this job or share it
More like this
- Front End Web Developer at Rasa
- Project Manager Marketing - Growth Hacking at 7pace
- Coding Coach at Sigma Labs
- Front-end developer at Taylor/Thomas
- Shopify / CMS Senior Front-End Developer at Series Eight
- Senior Product Designer (Product Team Lead) at Helical Levity Ltd.
- Head of Marketing at Renude
- Full stack developer at Una Health
- Ios Swift Developer at Reeltime Apps