Inadash is the first product to show properties that are available to view in real time - saving the user from all the hassle of exchanging emails & calls to book a single residential property viewing.
Help us challenge the inefficient processes in the property industry, be part of the journey, be part of the mission!
The individual we are looking for should already be at a senior developer position aiming to become a CTO.
The successful person will be one that we believe has the potential to develop into the CTO role with us.
You would be:
-An expert in Swift
-An experienced iOS Mobile Developer that will help continue the ongoing development of our product.
-Server Side Swift (Kitura or Perfect)
- REST APIs
- TDD including unit and load testing
- Agile methodology
- Version control software (preferably Git)
-You will need to have at least 1 published app on the app store
Our offer to the successful candidate:
The basic salary will depend on your track record, experiences and the potential you can bring in to the team.
A choice of the latest mobile and laptop.
32 days holiday per year
3 days per year to use for working with your favourite charity
Flexible working hours
WeWork, Moorgate or One Canada Square, Canary Wharf!
Unlimited coffee, tea, beer, cider
Games room with ping pong & pool
Various after work events
Salary range £50,000 — 62,000
Dependant on experience and prior achievements
Apply for this job or share it
More like this
- React Native Developer at Flex
- Business Development & Customer Success at Origin
- Software Developer at Flynotes
- Lead developer at unrd
- Senior Product Designer at Potato London Ltd
- Junior Entrepreneur at Sweatcoin
- Full Stack Web App Developer at UQuant
- DevOps Engineer at X-Team
- iOS Developer at TrustFlight
- Drupal Developer at X-Team