Here are some of the technologies we use:
- React Native
Engineers on our team today:
- Want to build exceptional software
- Love what they do
- Put themselves in the shoes of our users to craft a great experience
- Value clear communication
- Enjoy being a generalist and are not tied down to a specific programming language or area of our codebase
- Are naturally curious and willing to take a step to learn something they don’t have experience in
- Are supportive—especially when teammates are faced with new challenges
- Feel a great sense of accountability to each other
- Uphold best practices in engineering, security, and design
How do I get in touch if I require more information before applying?
You can email us: [email protected] & we’ll be in touch!
What’s the interview process like?
We’ll do a quick 15-minute phone call just to make sure we’re on the same page. After that, we’d love to invite & work on a process together that feels fair. Generally, there are three options:
1. Talk us through some of your code on GitHub and/or code from a past project
2. A formal but practical interview—no trick/puzzle questions (1-2 hours)
3. A take-home challenge which should take half a day and a short follow up interview where we will run through your challenge together
Where is AllBright located?
Right now, we all work 100% from home. Once we are allowed back to the office, we will be based in central London.
Are you okay with remote employment after Covid19?
Yes, we are open to remote working, although would prefer someone who can make it into the office for some of the week.
Are you open to bringing on interns?
Not at this time. Unfortunately, we don’t have the bandwidth necessary to offer a stellar internship program. We need to invest every ounce of energy into making a great product first.
How many people do you plan to hire?
We plan to keep a small, tight-knit team of fewer than 10 engineers through 2021.
What stage is the product at?
We have delivered the first version of our web and mobile app. See https://digital.allbrightcollective.com/
- 33 days paid holiday (25 personal days and 8 bank holidays)
- Great high street discounts and cashback offers via our platform AllAboutAllbright
- 30% discount on food and beverages in our club
- Discounts off treatments in the club hair salon
- Share options after 1 years continuous service
- Access to our Employee Assistance Scheme 24/7
- The Wellness Hub online membership
- Pension scheme contribution
- Opportunity to win prizes from our fantastic recognition programme
Salary range £60,000 — 80,000
Apply for this job or share it
More like this
- Senior Front End Engineer at TodayTix Group
- Technical Researcher at Hurree
- Senior Software Engineer at Hurree
- Solutions Architect at Hurree
- API Intergrations Specialist at Hurree
- [Java/Kotlin] Software Engineer at Claimer
- Project Manager Marketing - Growth Hacking at 7pace
- Web Developers – Front-end / Full-stack at Artlogic
- Data Scientist at Coefficient Systems Ltd
- Rockstar Commercial Director at Wishu