Join us as we reimagine the future of money and the internet. Our mission is to make them more open and fair, driving new economic opportunities and putting people in control of their digital lives.
To start we've built the first crypto wallet with the simplicity and security of the best new bank apps - yet we never hold users’ assets. It takes the complexity out of Ethereum and is driven by our dedication to user experience.
We launched in 2018 and have a world-class team with experience scaling mobile apps to tens of millions of users. Our eclectic backgrounds include PhDs in nuclear physics and quantum cryptography. We’re fortunate to be backed by the top VCs in Europe, including Index Ventures, Creandum and firstminute capital.
You'll lead the development of several important areas:
First, the Argent Security Center. A core part of the Argent experience, this web application helps to secure our users' data. It's a customer facing React app that interacts with the Ethereum blockchain and our own backend services.
Third, out Internal Dashboard. We have an internal view to help solve customer issues and keep our engineering team happy when debugging (also in React).
- 5+ years experience with building and maintaining web products
- Experience with Ethereum JS libraries (web3js, ethers.js, ...)
- Experience with Node.js
- Fluency in written and spoken English
How we work
We work remotely, transparently and balance Argent with the rest of our lives. We’ve all got loved ones with unpredictable schedules, be they kids or cats.
Although we’re a distributed team you'll need to be based in the UK or Europe. This is because we find communication much easier when we’re in similar time zones and a short flight away. Within Europe you can choose to work wherever you like!
We get together for a week every quarter so we can collaborate in person, explore new solutions, and have fun. So far we’ve been to Nice, Toulouse, Brussels, Lisbon and Barcelona.
At the heart of what we do is making crypto accessible to everyone. We want the team itself to reflect that diversity so we’d strongly encourage applications from underrepresented demographics.
Salary range £50,000 — 70,000
Apply for this job or share it
More like this
- Lead Engineer at Tab.
- Business Developer at The Nature Boys
- Growth Marketing Manager at Finance Unlocked
- Customer & Community Associate at Argent
- Senior Developer / Team Lead at Spork Digital Ltd
- Business Development Manager - Space Hunter at Appear Here
- Graduate Brand Account Manager at Appear Here
- UX/UI Designer at iSi GmbH
- UX/UI Manager at iSi GmbH
- Sales Manager at Finance Unlocked