We're seeking a Senior Product Designer to join our team at an exciting time for our business. You'll be helping to grow our success as an AI-first platform, working across all stages of the product design process, with the main focus on Design Systems.
From the outset you will work closely with designers, product managers and engineers to find innovative solutions that enhance the user experience for our customers. You'll also be passionate about the craft and process of building world-class products. You will play a crucial role in the design team, providing components, guidelines and standards for us to adopt.
The role offers a unique opportunity to join an early-stage, highly mission-driven team where you’ll have the ability to make a significant impact on our company and our users.
We are a pro-diversity company and passionate about bringing together people of all backgrounds, because we know that a diverse team will help us achieve our mission sooner.
- Working within the product team to define the customers' and the business problems
- Define and uphold design standards, guidelines and best practices
- Develop and maintain the library of UI components (Sketch, Figma)
- Take responsibility for the design of the design system site and branding
- Building high-fidelity designs for the product.
- Participate in ongoing design reviews and iterations during the sprint
- Use behavioural and research data to support designs, substantiating work with quantitative, behavioural data, customer feedback and usability findings.
- Run and facilitate Usability tests and design workshops
- A portfolio featuring example of product design work and thinking
- Ability to create pixel-perfect designs and detailed specifications for components, patterns, interactions and behaviours
- Experience with and passion for modular design, systems and technology
- Experience working across web, mobile web and native environments
- Ability to articulate design decisions and the value of design systems to our internal and external stakeholders
- Be comfortable working with tools such as Figma, Sketch, Zeplin, Invision or similar.
- Strong experience in designing and maintaining cross-platform design system
- Experience in designing for Data Visualisations
Salary – £60K – 70K / annum (dependent on experience) or local equivalent
Opportunities to learn, grow and thrive with support from talented and empathetic team mates
This role will be mainly remote for at least the remainder of 2020 and potentially longer-term - we are looking for candidates who would be able to come to our office in London once a quarter using more sustainable transport methods (we'll help with that) so generally within one time zone of the UK.
Fuller list of benefits on our main career page - we’re an early stage startup and currently reviewing our benefits in light of becoming a remote-first company. We are committed to ensuring that we support our team in developing in line with their aspirations and talents as well as continuing to develop our culture in line with our values.
Salary range £60,000 — 70,000
Dependent on experience and location
More like this
- Lead Developer at Media Exchange Group Ltd
- Technical Director at Podium Network Ltd
- Data Engineer at Podium Network Ltd.
- Full Stack Developer at Podium Network Ltd.
- Software Engineer at Automata
- Front-End Developer at Automata
- Full-Stack Engineer at Ophelos
- Product Designer at GetAgent
- Product Lead - Pace Pricing at Pace
- Compliance Manager at ihorizon