In a nutshell...
If you’re looking for a way to making measurable, scalable, revolutionary changes in the lives of women, we want to hear from you.
We’re looking for a Project Manager to run one of our biggest client projects. You'll have experience working with senior stakeholders at large corporations, as well as liaising with development teams. You are excellent at identifying, prioritising and delivering client objectives.
At WERKIN, we believe the best companies are the most diverse and inclusive ones. We're helping companies get there by managing, measuring and scaling their diversity mentorship programmes. You’ll be running of these programmes, working with one of our biggest clients to ensure key milestones and outcomes are achieved. The success of this programme will be directly measured by the outcomes of the women in the client’s organisation, so you’ll have the opportunity to make real change.
We have a big vision and we're looking for someone to help us achieve it. Your work will have a huge impact on how the team grows and develops.
You'll be running the mentorship programme for one of our biggest clients. This is a new programme for us, so you'll have scope to develop the project using your experience.
You’ll work closely with our client to run the programme, developing and delivering on key milestones and KPIs.
- You have experience working closely with senior stakeholders at large corporates
- You’re proactive and love working autonomously
- You're comfortable working to tight deadlines and get things done quickly and efficiently
- You’re technically savvy and know your way around desktop and mobile apps
- You care about your work and constantly raise the bar
- You believe deeply in improving diversity and inclusion
- You may have an agency background
What is it like to work at WERKIN?
You’ll be working alongside passionate people who truly care about what we’re building and how it can change the world.
We’re creating something entirely new and we’re constantly trying new things to understand how we can improve. We set quarterly goals which means you’ll always know what you’re doing tomorrow and how your contribution impacts our business.
Competitive salary and benefit package
Remote and flexible working hours
High levels of autonomy
A modern, spacious working environment when you are in the office and a casual, relaxed atmosphere
Being part of a dynamic, friendly, and multicultural team
We embrace diversity at WERKIN. We believe that the best companies are the most diverse ones and we’re committed to building a team of different perspectives, experiences and backgrounds. That's why we're committed to hiring people regardless of race, religion, colour, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age or disability.
More like this
- Back-end Developer at Rotageek Ltd
- Ruby on Rails Developer (CET - Remote) at Clevertech
- Backend Engineer (Python, Go, AWS) at Citymapper
- Senior Developers at VirtualSystems Limited
- Community Partner at Pirate Studios
- iOS and/or Android Developer at Cotham Technologies
- Talented Fullstack Ruby Developer at Homeshift
- Full Stack Developer at Zappar
- Customer Success Associate at OurPath
- Head of Design at OurPath