We are a collective of engineers and designers who all share a passion for esports and betting. We exist to bring fans closer to the games they love. We are backed by some of London's top investors and industry all-stars. At Midnite, you'll shape the future of esports betting. Let's change the game together.
We're looking for a Senior Backend Engineer to take ownership of all backend development.
As a backend software engineer at Midnite, you'll work in a close knit team of experts in design, frontend development and quants (yes, we build our own models!!).
- Write robust, maintainable, testable code in a timely manner (we move very fast!).
- Ensure technical architecture is consistent with our roadmap.
- Implement our own proprietary pricing models!
- Uphold high engineering standards and bring consistency to the codebase and processes you will encounter.
- Provide mentorship to your colleagues.
- Help us hire great software engineers.
All our code is linted, tested and automatically deployed to our test environment. We ship to production multiple times a day.
Knowledge in the above technologies is preferred but not necessary, willingness to get up to speed, being a great problem solver and upholding high engineering standards is what is important to us.
- 5 or more years experience in working with web based applications at pace.
- Worked with top in class team and experience scaling products.
- Familiar with startup culture.
- Ideally you'd also be an Esports fan!
You may fit this role if you:
- Want to make an impact!
- Thrive in a fast moving environment that only a start up can offer!
- Help build a team
- Enjoy working in a collaborative setting involving different stakeholders
- Enjoy participating in brainstorming solutions to problems
- A ground-floor role in which you’ll be integral to our company culture and help shape the direction of our brand
- To be part of a growing community of Midnite employees, partners, investors, and advisors, all focused on our mission of building the future of esports betting.
- Competitive equity and salary compensation (£65,000 to £85,000)
- Office in central London near Leather Lane food market in Farringdon
- Our team combines years of experience building world-class betting technology with deep esports domain expertise. We are as intentional about building a durable company and inclusive culture as we are about perfecting our product, and are serious about flexible work and professional development.
Apply below or by sending resume to [email protected]
Salary range £65,000 — 85,000
Apply for this job or share it
More like this
- Project Manager at Borne Digital
- Back-end PHP (Laravel) Developer at Eventcube
- Senior Product Manager at Rotageek
- Head of Web Development at Forward Action
- Front-end Developer at Inktrap
- Full Stack Engineer at Expensify
- Talent Managers Assistant at Diving Bell Ltd
- European Sales Manager at Flash Pack
- Digital Marketing Manager (Social / Analytics) at KOTA
- Sales Representative at SkipsoLabs