Who We Are
We're a London-based startup providing free and personal ML-driven furniture recommendation, transforming a process that is often exhausting and time-consuming into one that is fun, instant and engaging. We've already served product recommendations to thousands of users, and are on a journey to continually improve our recommendations so that they are ever more tailored and helpful.
What We're Looking For
We're looking to hire a full-time full-stack senior software engineer to accelerate our product roll-out. Our codebase uses:
- F# and PostgreSQL on the backend
- TypeScript and React on the frontend
You'll work alongside the founding team to maintain and develop the Furnish.app platform, including creating new product capabilities and adding ever more sophistication to our core recommendation engine.
On the 'softer' side of things, we're looking for someone with a passionate, driven and can-do attitude. You'll be given significant responsibility, and should be able to communicate well and jump in and out of various topics / problem sets with ease.
Whilst there is a preference for the individual to be based in or around London, we are open to remote work within a +-2hr time difference GMT.
Apply for this job or share it
More like this
- Senior Front End Engineer at TodayTix Group
- Technical Researcher at Hurree
- Senior Software Engineer at Hurree
- Solutions Architect at Hurree
- API Intergrations Specialist at Hurree
- [Java/Kotlin] Software Engineer at Claimer
- Project Manager Marketing - Growth Hacking at 7pace
- Web Developers – Front-end / Full-stack at Artlogic
- Director of Business Development at Fleksy by Thingthing Ltd.
- Data Scientist at Coefficient Systems Ltd