Let’s Do This (letsdothis.com) is a young endurance sports technology start-up based in the heart of London. We’re looking for a talented and experienced UX / UI designer to join us to take control of our user experience, research, and design.
Working closely with the CTO and Head of Product, your role will consist of rapidly mocking up visuals, experiences and interactions, as well as driving user testing and research. Whether it be improving a new journey or scoping out our extensive future feature-set, you’ll be solely responsible for shaping the product alongside building the Let’s Do This brand.
This is a super exciting role with full creative control across the company as our first permanent designer. We’ve just secured some major funding and growing rapidly. We’ll soon be building a fully native mobile experience which you will lead from the offset.
Here is a recent feature in Business Insider
Requirements. You have / are...
- Excellent communication skills
- Experienced with front-end development
- Ability to think at a high level about product strategy and vision
- Must have URL featuring examples of interaction design work
- Demonstrated experience with end-to-end UX and UI design
- 5+ years of industry professional experience (working with e-commerce sites is a big plus)
- Regular team spinning sessions
- Annual allowance for entering races
- Regular after-hours events as a team
- Other perks include endless fruit, coffee, beer in office + Perkbox subscription
- 60k - 90k dependent on experience
- We would prefer someone looking to take equity options in the company
To apply please get in touch with [email protected] including a link to, or a PDF portfolio
Salary range £60,000 — 90,000
Dependent on Experience. Plus Stock Options.
More like this
- UX Engineer at Stylindex
- Backend developer (Ruby) at ThanksBox
- Lead Product Designer at Bridebook
- Account Executive UK at Geoblink
- Senior Full Stack Engineer at Emoquo
- Front-End Developer at Stylindex
- UX Designer at Baby2Body
- Lead UX Designer at Obby
- Backend Engineer (Python) at SQR Systems
- Backend Engineer (C++) at SQR Systems