This is an amazing opportunity with a fast growing technology company with the ambition to give a meaningful online existence to small businesses
The role has tremendous scope: You will design a search engine & create website designs for millions of small businesses
Pronounced "You and I", UENI provides low-cost, easy solutions to help small businesses attract new customers online.
Our mission is to give small service-sector businesses access to the customer base now captured by larger businesses who have the time, knowledge, and resources to build a professional online presence.
UENI builds each business a search-engine optimized website, verifies the business on Google, and lists the business on high-traffic, trusted platforms and online maps.
We are looking for a talented UX/UI Designer to create amazing user experiences. The ideal candidate should have an eye for clean and artful design, possess superior UI skills and be able to translate high-level requirements into interaction flows and artefacts and transform them into beautiful, intuitive, and functional user interfaces.
- At least 5 years of commercial experience with
- Demonstrable UI design skills with a strong portfolio
- Solid experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps
- Proficient in Sketch, Invision, Marvel and Zeplin.
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction
- Ability to present your designs and sell your solutions to various stakeholders.
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
- Up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
Salary range £40,000 — 55,000
Stock options included
More like this
- Project Manager at Borne Digital
- Senior Software Backend Engineer at Midnite
- Senior Product Manager at Rotageek
- Head of Web Development at Forward Action
- Front-end Developer at Inktrap
- Full Stack Engineer at Expensify
- Digital Marketing Manager (Social / Analytics) at KOTA
- Sales Representative at SkipsoLabs
- Operations Manager at OnCare
- Impact and Partnerships Manager at ImpactEd