Based in the heart of Shoreditch and currently the fastest growing menswear company in the UK, The Idle Man are enjoying unprecedented growth in the fashion sector. Having featured on Dragon’s Den, GQ, The Daily Mail and The Telegraph in our first year as a company, we’re now looking to expand even further.
A basic understanding of the topic is essential as you will be working across; editorial, marketing and the SEO team. In short we are looking for a diligent, pro-active individual that can pick up things quickly.
Proficiency in Excel, Word & Google Doc’s.
Familiar with Wordpress.
Experience with: Google Analytics & Google Search Console.
Strong analytical skills with an ability to interpret and present data.
Strong time management skills.
Team player, able to work with multiple business functions to achieve objectives
Self-motivated and enthusiastic approach to work.
Fluent written and spoken English.
Excellent copywriting and reporting skills.
Desired but not essential:
Basic HTML/CSS coding experience.
Previous marketing or online experience.
Run your own blog/website
An interest in men’s fashion
40% off clothes
Share option scheme
Fun dynamic team
We’d love to hear why you think you’d be a good addition to our team, so apply and let us know if this sounds like the sort of role you’d be interested in fulfilling.
Salary: £7.00 /hour
More like this
- Marketing Director at Takumi
- Marketing Manager/Growth Hacker at LocumTap
- Digital Marketing Executive at Funzing
- Community Manager (Marketing & Operations) at ILoveGin.com
- Demand Generation Manager at Marvel App
- Co-Founder/ Partners at Digital Performance Agency
- Growth Hacker/Commercial Manager at VISU.AL
- Sales & Partnerships Manager (Business Development at ILoveGin.com
- .Net XML Developer at Kognitiv
- Go developer at Vega Protocol