Body Collective is a Wellness coaching app for women currently serving over 1 million women globally.
We are looking for a talented Social media manager to administer our social media accounts. You will be responsible for creating original text, image and video content, managing posts and responding to followers. You will manage our Brand image in a cohesive way to achieve our marketing goals.
As a Social media manager, we expect you to be up-to-date with the latest digital technologies and social media trends. You should have excellent communication skills and be able to express our company’s views creatively.
Ultimately, you should be able to handle our social media presence ensuring high levels of web traffic and customer engagement.
You will be responsible for defining our content strategy, working with senior stakeholders to determine messaging across product releases, app updates and materials, sales and brand awareness content pieces.
This role is for creative leadership as you will be helping to drive team KPI achievement and continue to position the brand as the premier coaching app for women, before, during and after pregnancy. A willingness and experience in working with start-up / scale up consumer brands is vital.
- You must have personally created and executed an Instagram and Facebook or other channels growth strategy
- A visual strategist with knowledge of Photoshop/illustrator or similar
- A strong understanding of data analytics for understanding consumer behaviour
- Ability to come up with ideas and strategies to help grow Baby2Body brand awareness
- Goal orientated – working towards shared and individual milestones
- You are excited to work on the roller-coaster that is a start-up.
- You are methodical in your actions and well organised.
- Enjoy driving engagement online – especially on Instagram and Facebook
- Thrive on the ownership of critical projects
- Perform research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences
- Design and implement social media strategy to align with business goals
- Set specific objectives and report on ROI
- Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content daily (e.g. original text, photos, videos and news)
- Monitor SEO and web traffic metrics
- Collaborate with other teams, like marketing, sales and customer service to ensure brand consistency
- Communicate with followers, respond to queries in a timely manner and monitor customer reviews
- Oversee social media accounts’ design (e.g. Facebook timeline cover, profile pictures and blog layout)
- Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions and competitions
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications
- Experienced in paid campaigns including content strategy, media buying, targeting, optimising, measurement, analysis, reporting and insights.
- Knowledge and understanding of audience segmentation and targeting.
- Strong focus on KPIs - which KPIs are meaningful and how to achieve them.
- Keep up-to-date with new or emerging social channels.
A clear understanding of Digital Project Management would be advantageous.
You'll be our :
- Digital Expert – someone with a proven track record of running social and digital campaigns across Facebook, Instagram, Youtube (and other). Built up loyal, engaged followings, generating brand advocacy and broad brand awareness.
- Data Driven –Someone who loves creating insight from data, and is comfortable with reports and excel
- Methodical planner– someone who can execute a plan and align marketing activity across digital, social, email, PR and Influencer partnerships.
- Team Player – someone who will support the rest of the team, roll up their sleeves and get stuck into the day-to-day life of a start up
- Communicator – someone who can communicate clearly and well across email, whatsapp and Slack.
- Problem Solver – someone who takes on new challenges with a positive growth mindset
- Creative at Heart – someone who loves the lifestyle of a start-up, and wants to work for a brand that has as it’s purpose bringing joy to the lives of women.
Salary range £25,000 — 29,000
Apply for this job or share it
More like this
- API Intergrations Specialist at Hurree
- Senior Backend Developer (Node.js) at Caravelo
- Full Stack Developer at Landscape
- Project Manager Marketing - Growth Hacking at 7pace
- Senior full stack developer at PetsApp
- Software Engineer at Circle Technologies
- Head of Marketing & Communications at CitizenLab
- Lead Architect at CitizenLab
- Head of Product at Grapevine
- Sales Development Representative at Marvel App