We are small but passionate team of medics and software developers keen to make a difference in this changing healthcare environment. We use image processing techniques to analyse retinal images looking for pathology indicative of disease progression.
We need a software engineer with 1-2 years of commercial experience following a Masters or PhD, ideally with experience in image analysis or another similar quantitative, results driven environment.
Scrum master experience would be ideal but not essential, experience of agile commercial development would be advantageous. Good coding experience in c++ essential.
We ideally need you to start soon, and you would be based in the Chelsea area of London.
£40-50k per year depending on experience
Salary range £40,000 — 50,000
Dependent on experience
More like this
- Electronic Design Engineer at Eave
- Full stack developer at V&A
- Creative/Editorial Content Intern at The Organised Cleaning Company
- Administration & Operations Intern at The Organised Cleaning Company
- Full Stack Developer - Node.js/Java at Reason
- JAVA / Full Stack Developer & Technical Lead at Spork Digital Ltd
- Sales Development Rep at SpecifiedBy
- Sales & Lead Generation Intern at The Organised Cleaning Company
- Digital Marketing Intern at The Organised Cleaning Company
- PHP Developer at Ticket Tailor