We are small but passionate team of medics and software developers keen to make a difference in this changing healthcare environment. We use image processing techniques to analyse retinal images looking for pathology indicative of disease progression.
We need a software engineer with 1-2 years of commercial experience following a Masters or PhD, ideally with experience in image analysis or another similar quantitative, results driven environment.
Scrum master experience would be ideal but not essential, experience of agile commercial development would be advantageous. Good coding experience in c++ essential.
We ideally need you to start soon, and you would be based in the Chelsea area of London.
£40-50k per year depending on experience
Salary range £40,000 — 50,000
Dependent on experience
More like this
- Back-end Developer at We Create Digital
- General Management Intern at Pixoneye
- Learning designer/ content developer at Tech City UK
- Python Developer (#techforgood open data standard) at Development Initiatives
- Data Analyst at Ratio
- Software Development Lead at Orphidia
- Front-end Developer at Powster
- Full Stack Developer Gun For Hire. at Futuregen Communication Ltd
- Back-end developer at Browser
- Front-end Developer (FinTech, Stock Options) at Expend