We are small but passionate team of medics and software developers keen to make a difference in this changing healthcare environment. We use image processing techniques to analyse retinal images looking for pathology indicative of disease progression.
We need a software engineer with 1-2 years of commercial experience following a Masters or PhD, ideally with experience in image analysis or another similar quantitative, results driven environment.
Scrum master experience would be ideal but not essential, experience of agile commercial development would be advantageous. Good coding experience in c++ essential.
We ideally need you to start soon, and you would be based in the Chelsea area of London.
£40-50k per year depending on experience
Salary range £40,000 — 50,000
Dependent on experience
Apply for this job or share it
More like this
- Marketing Executive at LOVESPACE
- Data Analyst at carwow
- Software Engineer at DevicePilot
- Software Engineer at Holiday Extras
- Product Manager at The energy Loop
- CTO at RetVas
- Community Development Manager at TechHub
- Global Event Organizer at Global Bubble Parade
- Backend DevOps Engineer at CognitionX
- Senior Data Engineer - Scala at CognitionX