We are looking for a Software Developer to join our application development team. We are a cloud-first, full stack Microsoft partner, with competence in all platform and cloud Microsoft products.
Cloud computing is the future, and you can join a team of Microsoft experts who are developing and implementing cloud applications supporting a range of industries giving you project variety and opportunities to extend your technical ability.
Our Software Developers are self-motivated and pragmatic with strong problem-solving skills and a passion for crafting great solutions coming with a wealth of experience or talent that enables quality software delivery. They understand the best approach to development is through blending technologies and methodologies appropriate to the task at hand.
- Our collaborative environment gives team members the confidence to share ideas and to learn from each other.
- Our team has a strong sense of purpose and focus on delivery within a relaxed environment with individuals who get on well socially both inside and outside of the office.
- We encourage decision making to improve products and services.
- We value smart people who are experts in their field, who care deeply about crafting solutions, and who get things done.
Essential Technologies & Methodologies needed:
Domain Driven Design
What we offer
Holiday, sickness, pension, childcare vouchers, reduced gym membership, medical insurance, travel loans, flexible working arrangements
Salary range £45,000 — 60,000
More like this
- Full Stack Developer at NUM
- Front-end developer at Browser London
- Full-stack developer at Metomic
- Customer Success Manager at Rotageek Ltd
- Executive Assistant at Lyvly
- Customer Service Executive at Lyvly
- Full Stack Developer at Gener8 Ads
- Sales Manager / Business Development Manager at We Make Websites
- React Developer at Rotageek