We are looking for a Software Developer to join our application development team. We are a cloud-first, full stack Microsoft partner, with competence in all platform and cloud Microsoft products.
Cloud computing is the future, and you can join a team of Microsoft experts who are developing and implementing cloud applications supporting a range of industries giving you project variety and opportunities to extend your technical ability.
Our Software Developers are self-motivated and pragmatic with strong problem-solving skills and a passion for crafting great solutions coming with a wealth of experience or talent that enables quality software delivery. They understand the best approach to development is through blending technologies and methodologies appropriate to the task at hand.
- Our collaborative environment gives team members the confidence to share ideas and to learn from each other.
- Our team has a strong sense of purpose and focus on delivery within a relaxed environment with individuals who get on well socially both inside and outside of the office.
- We encourage decision making to improve products and services.
- We value smart people who are experts in their field, who care deeply about crafting solutions, and who get things done.
Essential Technologies & Methodologies needed:
Domain Driven Design
What we offer
Holiday, sickness, pension, childcare vouchers, reduced gym membership, medical insurance, travel loans, flexible working arrangements
Salary range £45,000 — 60,000
Apply for this job or share it
More like this
- Engineering Lead & Senior Developers - FinTech at Simply Business
- CTO / Co-Founder at FaultFixers
- Junior Software Engineer at Cambridge Bio-Augmentation Systems
- Sr Backend Engineer at Cambridge Bio-Augmentation Systems
- Technology Educator at Decoded
- Back-end Engineer at Hero
- Lead Developer at Tailwise
- QA Tester at Rotageek
- Software Delivery Lead at BBOXX
- Community Manager at Makers Academy