We are looking for a Software Developer to join our application development team. We are a cloud-first, full stack Microsoft partner, with competence in all platform and cloud Microsoft products.
Cloud computing is the future, and you can join a team of Microsoft experts who are developing and implementing cloud applications supporting a range of industries giving you project variety and opportunities to extend your technical ability.
Our Software Developers are self-motivated and pragmatic with strong problem-solving skills and a passion for crafting great solutions coming with a wealth of experience or talent that enables quality software delivery. They understand the best approach to development is through blending technologies and methodologies appropriate to the task at hand.
- Our collaborative environment gives team members the confidence to share ideas and to learn from each other.
- Our team has a strong sense of purpose and focus on delivery within a relaxed environment with individuals who get on well socially both inside and outside of the office.
- We encourage decision making to improve products and services.
- We value smart people who are experts in their field, who care deeply about crafting solutions, and who get things done.
Essential Technologies & Methodologies needed:
Domain Driven Design
What we offer
Holiday, sickness, pension, childcare vouchers, reduced gym membership, medical insurance, travel loans, flexible working arrangements
Salary range £45,000 — 60,000
More like this
- Software Engineer | Full Stack (Lead) at Scape Technologies
- React Developer w/stock options (London FinTech) at Expend Ltd
- Junior Digital Project Manager at Pirate Studios
- Senior Front End Developer (React) at Festicket
- Senior Linux OS Engineer at Framestore
- Lead Designer at Farewill
- Senior Back End Developer (Python/Django) at Festicket
- Lead Full Stack Developer - Web/ IOT at Archangel Imaging
- Full Stack Engineer at Vinterior
- Senior Account Manager at TOAD.ai