THIS IS FOR AN IMMEDIATE HIRE IN LONDON, UK.
LATEST START DATE: 10th DEC 2018
At Alterest, we make cutting-edge analytical products that provide instant and deep insights for participants in frontier lending markets. The world of credit has been rapidly evolving over the past decade and so is the world of data. With a new-age, innovative, cloud-based loan-analytics platform for capital providers and loan originators alike, Alterest forms the nexus of both those worlds.
We're VC backed and work out of a cool office in Shoreditch. Our team is diverse, made up of superstars and high achievers. Our customers are innovative, we are innovative. Our culture is that of radical transparency, agile execution and continuous improvement.
We're looking for a solid developer to join us immediately to continue building bleeding-edge data manipulation, modelling, visualisation and analysis tools.
This role would be suited for someone who loves extreme ownership. If you're up for it (be it senior or junior), you will have the opportunity to take on the responsibility to build and manage the engineering team.
- Advanced SQL
- Shell scripting and Unix development environment
- Practical, hands-on experience with AWS (IAM, S3, EC2, Redshift, RDS, SNS, Lambda)
- Great academic track record
- Meteor.js (huge plus)
- Practical experience with ES6, MongoDB, Python
- Master’s degree in a computing discipline
- Good sense of design and ability to build software products that look and feel great
- Learn about next-generation credit and lending markets.
- Interact with innovative market participants who are pushing the boundaries of global finance.
- Have the opportunity to take on a role in a truly fast-paced, start-up environment, where you will form part of the key team that is responsible for turning vision into reality.
and other benefits like:
- Medical Insurance with all sorts of cool rewards like free movie tickets and discounts
- Team lunches and outings, and
- Great office space with a community, free-to-attend fun events and classes.
- Phone screen
- Technical screen (take-home test/Skype interview)
- Meet the rest of the team
- visit our cool office
- interview with the rest of the team and CEO
* 1 and 2 may occasionally be combined
Salary range £45,000 — 70,000
equity options + discretionary bonus
Apply for this job or share it
More like this
- Director of Education at Nomad MBA
- Customer Success Manager at Rotageek Ltd
- Strategic Business Development Manager at Gravity Sketch
- Software Engineer at Alterest
- Sales Manager / Business Development Manager at We Make Websites
- Infrastructure Engineer at re:infer
- Senior Software Engineer at FreeAgent
- React Developer at Rotageek
- Full Stack Engineer (Junior - Mid Level) at CodeREG