THIS IS FOR AN IMMEDIATE HIRE IN LONDON, UK.
At Alterest, we make cutting-edge analytical products that provide instant and deep insights for participants in frontier lending markets. The world of credit has been rapidly evolving over the past decade and so is the world of data. With a new-age, innovative, cloud-based loan-analytics platform for capital providers and loan originators alike, Alterest forms the nexus of both those worlds.
We're VC backed and work out of a cool office in Shoreditch. Our team is diverse, made up of superstars and high achievers. Our customers are innovative, we are innovative. Our culture is that of radical transparency, agile execution and continuous improvement.
We're looking for a solid developer to join us immediately to continue building bleeding-edge data manipulation, modelling, visualisation and analysis tools.
This role would be suited for someone who loves extreme ownership. If you're up for it (be it senior or junior), you will have the opportunity to take on the responsibility to build and manage the engineering team.
- Advanced SQL
- Practical, hands-on experience with AWS
- Great academic track record
- Practical experience with ES6, MongoDB, Python
- Good sense of design and ability to build software products that look and feel great
- Learn about next-generation credit and lending markets.
- Interact with innovative market participants who are pushing the boundaries of global finance.
- Have the opportunity to take on a role in a truly fast-paced, start-up environment, where you will form part of the key team that is responsible for turning vision into reality.
and other benefits like:
- Medical Insurance with all sorts of cool rewards like free movie tickets and discounts
- Team lunches and outings, and
- Great office space with a community, free-to-attend fun events and classes.
- Phone screen
- Technical screen (take-home test/Skype interview)
- Meet the rest of the team
- visit our cool office
- interview with the rest of the team and CEO
* 1 and 2 may occasionally be combined
Salary range £45,000 — 70,000
equity options + discretionary bonus
More like this
- HR Officer at Wave
- Frontend or Backend Developers at Pirate Studios
- Sales Director at Sweatcoin
- Engineering Manager at Farewill
- Junior Entrepreneur at Sweatcoin
- Technical Content Producer at Code Kingdoms
- Product Lead with UX design background at Sweatcoin
- Junior Entrepreneur with German at Sweatcoin
- Junior Entrepreneur with Spanish at Sweatcoin
- Python Backend Engineer at Brightlobe