The Plum Guide is building a marketplace of the world’s best short-term rental homes.
We are taking a systematic approach to testing every single home on the planet, accepting only the top 1%. We do so by putting each home through The Plum Test: a gruelling hospitality exam, which uses a mix of algorithms and physical visits by hospitality experts.
We launched three years ago in London. We are now in 12 cities across 9 countries, we have vetted over 100,000 homes and are on track to reach over £25M in annualised sales. We are backed by an all-star cast investor group including Local Globe (TransferWise, Citymapper), Alex Chesterman (Founder of Zoopla), William Reeve (Founder of Love Film), Alex Saint and Troy Collins (Founders of Secret Escapes), Jason Goodman (Founder of Albion) and many more.
We are launching our global rollout strategy and growing our exceptional team.
We have an ambitious plan to turbocharge our Spanish markets’ supply growth through 2019 / 2020 - and that’s where you come in as Business Development Exec (Spanish Market). We’re looking for an ambitious and entrepreneurial graduate who is excited by the prospect of kick-starting their career in a fast-paced, global Series B startup. As our Marketplace Coordinator, you’ll be responsible for pitching to B2C prospects, coordinating and scheduling home tests and photoshoots, delivering feedback to hosts and overseeing the production of the listings. You’ll be the main point of contact for hosts and property managers, and will be co-responsible for the number and quality of listings that go live.
Whilst there will be the opportunity to work on other special projects, essentially your role is all about ensuring that our daily, weekly and monthly targets for onboarding new homes and hosts are met. This is a fantastic role to be introduced to the exciting work we’re doing here at The Plum Guide, and has every opportunity for fast progression within our team.
Please note, for this role it is an absolute requirement to have fluent or professional working language skills in Spanish.
You may have previously been described as:
- Super entrepreneurial: When obstacles inevitably get in the way, you know how to hustle.
- A problem solver: no problem is unmanageable for you.
- An incredible people’s person and an extremely effective communicator: amazing at persuading and inspiring. You enjoy getting to know people and are great at building relationships.
- A confident self-learner: confident at teaching yourself to do things you have never done before on a daily basis.
- A taste-maker: Obsessive about design, style, photography and copy. You have a great eye and plenty of confidence in your creative vision.
- Highly organised with excellent time management skills and the ability to multitask
- Knowledge of the short-term rental industry is a plus!
What's in it for you:
- An unparalleled opportunity to become a start-up expert. You’ll learn how a startup scales markets, executes and builds digital products
- If you make your objectives happen, you’ll inevitably be one of the most sought out talents in the startup, creative and hospitality industry
- Genuine influence and autonomy to develop the collection in your city
- Be a team player for what we believe will be one of the most famous startups of the next 10 years
- Be part of a passionate, friendly and transparent culturePlenty of opportunity to grow into new roles
- Competitive salary and options scheme: our ambitions are huge and we hope it pays out for all
More like this
- Program Director at Nomad Academy
- Senior Product Manager at People Matter .
- Ruby on Rails developer at LearnerShape
- Sales Account Manager at Canvas Events
- Front End Engineer at Legl
- User Experience Designer at Waggel
- Growth Lead at InsideOut
- SEO & PPC Specialist at Rock Mission
- Operations Associate at The Wine List
- Senior Product Manager at Onfido