Sideways 6 exists to change the world for the better by bringing ideas to life. We believe that great ideas can come from anywhere and that giving employees a voice is the secret to business success.
Over 4 million employees from the likes of Sainsbury's, British Airways and Nestlé trust the Sideways 6 approach and we’re on a mission give 50 million people a voice. In 2021, Sideways 6 was named one of the Top 100 Mission-Led Organisations to Work For (read more here) thanks to our people.
We’re really proud of our 5-star reviews on Glassdoor and it’s a testament to the way we treat our employees. They are given lots of responsibility, lots of room to grow and develop and the chance to be part of something pretty special. The ‘Idea Beer’ probably helps too…
“A satisfied customer is the best business strategy of them all”
Customer Success is critical to retaining, nurturing, and growing our existing customer base, and we simply couldn’t succeed without them. With such a pivotal role in business success, we want the very best Customer Success talent to join our team. Reporting into the Head of Delivery, you will be a proactive, strategic, data-driven, analytical thinker with a creative edge.
Working with some of the biggest entrepreneurial companies in the world, you will play a fundamental role in helping our customers find the best ideas and help bring them to life.
What you’ll do
- Independently manage 15+ enterprise accounts within the UK and abroad, utilising a high-touch, strategic and consultative approach
- Own the success of idea campaigns and the health of customers through tailored advice and best practice on how to run a great ideas initiative
- Be a Sideways 6 platform expert; translate and optimise your customers' workflow within the platform and run engaging platform training sessions as required
- Act as an advocate for your customer; put your customers’ needs at the forefront and work collaboratively across Sideways 6 to deliver solutions
- Grow and nurture strong relationships and help develop case studies demonstrating the value they have gained using Sideways 6
- Run regular Syncs and Quarterly Business Reviews with your customer where you will:
- Assess progress against set KPIs and Objectives
- Provide detailed analysis on their performance and health, alongside industry benchmarking
- Advise on how to further improve key metrics and bring more ideas to life
- Build a long-term strategic plan and roadmap; advise on how to utilise the Sideways 6 platform to its full potential, and identify strategic opportunities including Professional Services as well as further project opportunities.
- Continue building out Customer Success best practices and processes across the business and helping us scale how we work across a larger client base
What you need
You should have
- 3+ years client-facing experience within Customer Success or Consulting roles.
- Experience working with multiple accounts and multiple stakeholders at a time.
- Strong preparation, time-management, and organisational skills.
- Ability to thrive by ‘owning it’ rather than expecting things to be given to you on a plate.
- You’re able to build strong and deep relationships, with an ability to communicate to all stakeholders with confidence and ease.
- Exceptional presentation, written and verbal communication skills, and a creative and open mindset.
- Strong strategic thinker with exceptional analytical and quantitative problem-solving skills, including the ability to interpret data and drawing insightful conclusions.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic team environment and effectively multi-task.
- Experience working in a start-up or scale-up environment is ideal.
What’s on offer
- An awesome, open, and vibrant start-up environment (currently remote, with a new office planned for Q3 2021)
- Flexible working hours
- Generous educational budget to use at your discretion
- Choose your own equipment
- Generous holiday allowance
- Competitive base salary and career progression plan
- Regular social company gatherings
- An annual summer party in the sun
- A stake in a high-growth business
Salary range £30,000 — 45,000
Depends on experience
Apply for this job or share it
More like this
- Software Engineer at NearSt
- Front-end developer at Anyone
- Sales Development Representative at Marvel App
- Client Success at VeryConnect
- Sales Development Representative at PayFit UK
- Customer Success Associate(German Speaking) Remote at ev.energy
- Customer Success Associate (Remote) at ev.energy
- Full-Stack Developer at DirectlyApply
- Sales Development Representative at Coefficient Systems Ltd
- Senior Product Designer at Zero Deposit