Who are we? 🚀
PayFit simplifies payroll management and HR processes for SMBs. PayFit is an automated SaaS solution to help business owners and HR professionals save time and money allowing them to refocus on what really matters: their employees.
Since 2015, we have set ourselves a mission to support the digital transformation of HR management through our ever growing range of product features and services. We have a strong presence in France and have been quickly growing in Germany, Spain, the UK and Italy. With 6,000 customers in 5 countries, we are one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in Europe.
Our values 💙
PayFit is successful not only because of our product but because of our culture. Today, we are more than 700 employees at PayFit and we all share four core values.
It’s important to us that we:
👨👩👧👦 Care for each other
🌱 Always stay humble
🎯 Strive for excellence
💙 Live and work with passion
We are committed to a culture of inclusion and an environment that enables fulfilment in freedom & responsibility.
To find out more about what working at PayFit in London is like, go here: https://payfit.com/en/uk-careers/
The Opportunity ⭐️
We have an exciting opportunity for a Strategic Partnerships Manager to join our PayFit UK Team based in London. Your mission will be to shape our strategic product and sales partnerships and bring them to the next level.
We are looking for a creative self-starter with proven on-the-job experience who is interested in developing long lasting partnerships and building a scalable partnership programme. Partnerships are becoming one of PayFit’s main revenue channels and you will have a big impact on our growth.
What you’ll be doing 🤩 …
- Formulating our partnership strategy, identifying key players and sourcing partnership opportunities through outbound
- Working closely with our product team on the integration roadmap and launching new product integrations to drive new revenue
- Building relationships with external stakeholders to manage the successful implementation of the partnership
- Negotiating commercial terms with each partner
- Coordinating internally across all teams to ensure all elements of the partnership are aligned
- Defining the playbook to scale and replicate the partnership strategy into a key growth lever for PayFit
- Closely managing timelines and expected outcomes for each partnership
We’d love to meet someone who 😍 …
- is commercially aware, result-driven and have an entrepreneurial mindset
- is a strategic thinker, with the ability to develop, communicate and implement compelling plans
- has strong communication skills
- loves building relationships and can articulate yourself clearly
- has experience in delivering against long term, complex projects with multiple stakeholders and product teams
- has at least 3+ years of experience and demonstrated success in partnership, preferably in a fast-growing SaaS business
- experience in HR Tech is preferable but not essential
In return for this we will offer you 💜...
- The opportunity to ‘Work from anywhere’ - use the office or any other location as your daily working environment (including internationally for up to 6 months of the year)
- The opportunity to visit and work from our PayFit offices in London, Paris, Berlin, Barcelona & Milan
- Private medical insurance with Vitality
- We cover 50% of your travel to work costs
- We have fortnightly fruit packages delivered to your house (to help you get your 5 a day!)
- Weekly Deliveroo credit to spend on meals of your choice
- 25 days holiday per year
- A beautiful office in Farringdon with fruit and snacks for the team to enjoy
- Regular social events
Hiring Process ⚙️
- People Team screening call
- Case Study
- Interviews with Head of Marketing and Country Manager
- Opportunity to meet the team
Apply for this job or share it
More like this
- Senior DevOps Engineer at Mattermost
- Front-end developer at Anyone
- Full Stack Software Developer at CAST
- Product Designer at Encore
- Engineering Manager at Automata
- Client facing Frontend Developer at Day Digital
- Head of Sales at inploi
- Finance Manager at Playter
- Marketing Manager at Playter