As a Talent Associate, you’ll be the connecting point between homeless people looking for jobs and their transformative journey into work.
Helping someone make this life transition requires a unique mix of support, focus, and hustle.
You’ll work directly with the homeless people - onboarding them into Beam Recruit, the team within Beam tasked with finding people jobs, and preparing them for the world of work.
You’ll also contribute to the operational design of a model which can take Beam from working with hundreds to tens of thousands of people each year.
You’re comfortable picking up the phone to cold leads and presenting to a wide range of employer partners in different industries, building a brand that establishes Beam as a leading player in diversity recruitment.
- Supporting people using Beam into life-changing jobs that provide a route out of homelessness
- Brokering and growing employer partnerships that create new opportunities for some of society’s most disadvantaged
- Co-designing an operational model that can help thousands of people enter work
- Working to ambitious KPIs that increase our social impact
- Building a strong, respectful and professional working relationship with people using Beam
- Producing detailed case notes and assessments
- >1 year high-quality professional experience in a start-up, social enterprise, highly-regarded company, or the recruitment sector
- Experience working with vulnerable individuals - or huge enthusiasm to excel in that field (don't worry, you’ll be enrolled into a thorough training programme when you join)
- Good level of articulacy and comfortable presenting within a partnerships, sales or account management setting
- Entrepreneurial, get things done attitude
- Thrives under pressure and in fast-paced environments
- Highly adaptable, personable and excited to work with people from diverse backgrounds
- Committed to promoting equality of opportunity in London - and far beyond
Compensation & Perks
- £25-35k - we're open to hearing from a broad range of experiences
- Additional EMI-qualifying share options in Beam
- Work-hard, play-hard culture with an annual mini-break
- Brand new MacBook Air or PC
- £250 annual wellbeing budget
- £200 annual learning and personal development budget
- Perkbox perks - discounts and freebies at top brands
- 'Beam team talks' with some of the UK's leading tech entrepreneurs
Salary range £25,000 — 35,000
More like this
- Software Engineer – Customer Success at ev.energy
- Full-stack Software Engineer at Otta
- Full Stack Engineer (m/f/d) at Webgears Group
- Tech Lead at InsideOut
- Product Manager at SH:24
- Senior Full Stack Engineer (Ruby) at SH:24
- Sales Intern at Hardware Pioneers
- Senior full-stack engineer at ETIQ AI
- Growth Lead / Growth Marketing Manager at Moonsift
- Full Stack Developer at Do Nation