Mahabis is one of the world’s fastest growing footwear brands, we’re a multi-award winning global company based out of the UK. We proudly ship direct to customers in over 70 countries and are pioneering a new way of doing retail.
Our team has and is continuing to expand rapidly and we’re looking for a Talent Lead who can help enhance our culture, attract in and create an environment where everyone can do their best work.
We’re looking for a smart, up and coming Talent Lead to extend a warm welcome to and help make mahabis an great place to be.
About the Role
Are you up for a new challenge and keen to play an active and broad role supporting the leadership team and Founder across a range of People activities.
- Provide and develop unique sourcing strategies and an authentic, positive candidate experience for active and passive applicants
- Get involved with various project work outside of the traditional day to day
- Develop long term relationships, build a talent pool, become a pro at talent mapping and accessing referrals
- Use knowledge, market insights, numbers and analysis to refine the talent acquisition process across the whole company
- Live Mahabis culture both inside and out for the world to see
- You will lead our onboarding process for new starters and offboarding for leavers, ensuring that transfers and changes are properly administered
- Manage our probationary process, advising line manager and employees, where appropriate
- Partner with our CEO to deliver fresh ideas and engaging content to train and empower our team in all aspects of people management
- Build, enhance, and spread mahabis’ culture throughout all levels of the business
- Be a strategic partner across the business, sharing your expertise and providing thoughtful guidance throughout the sourcing, recruiting, interviewing, and hiring process
- Develop and coordinate work experience / internship & gap year programmes
- You’re probably a closet marketeer and natural people developer, a digital native and be happy engaging with people in and outside of our business in real life as well as digitally at scale to enhance our mahabis’ employer brand
- You’re comfortable with a degree of ambiguity and own our end-to-end hiring cycle from creatively sourcing through to assessment and supporting the team through to the close
- You have a good understanding of general People Operations (HR) principles and eager to learn as we introduce process and structure as needed at our stage of growth
- You're innately biased to being productive, creatively problem-solving and getting stuff done
- You’ll enjoy analysing what’s going well and make small iterative adjustments to improve the ways we do things
- You will take your work seriously yet still appreciate it’s good thing to have fun along the way
Nice to have
You will have ideally have led or been part of a team that has experienced high growth.
What’s in it for you?
- Continuous learning : we’ll support you to be successful alongside other smart, driven folk
- Open, transparent and flexible environment where we encourage you and all around you to be the best they can be as we grow together
- Ownership and having a direct impact in a fast-growth global business in a meaningful way to help us be the best at what we do
- Be an integral part of a team that cherishes quality in everything we do, daily
mahabis cares deeply about helping our industry become a more inclusive and diverse place and we work hard to lead by example. We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity through attracting and retaining a complementary team of employees and building an inclusive environment for all.
Salary range £40,000 — 50,000
dependant on experience
More like this
- HR Manager at Geoblink
- VP of Sales at Geoblink
- Head of Marketing at Makers Academy
- Local Marketer and & Communication intern at Geoblink
- Digital Project Manager at Browser Group
- Account Executive UK at Geoblink
- Full-Stack Engineer at Thriva
- Senior Full Stack Engineer at Emoquo
- Backend developer (Ruby) at ThanksBox
- Sales Development Rep at Agillic