Who we’re looking for:
An In-house recruiter, to take point in our growing talent team. You will report directly into the COO and will have the responsibility of managing multiple open roles.
We are a growing company that needs someone with energy and enthusiasm, who will enjoy the fast pace of hiring that comes with growth.
We are a fully remote company, with distributed teams in the UK, India, the EU and other parts of the world. We offer flexible working and are committed to diversity and equality.
In this role you will
- Achieve staffing objectives by sourcing, evaluating, and hiring candidates for open roles.
- Ensure the organisation can succeed in filling all open positions with strong candidates.
- Advise managers on positive changes to job specifications to improve the reach of the pipeline and to increase the strength and depth of candidates.
- Establish recruiting requirements by studying the organisation plans and objectives and meeting with managers to discuss their team’s needs.
- Build applicant sources. Create a strong list of contacts for the organisations most “in-demand” roles, which are “ready-to-contact” for the next open role.
- Determine applicant requirements by studying job descriptions and job qualifications.
- Attract applicants by placing job adverts on the most suitable job sites. This will be continually updated by region, location and will be dependent on role.
- Determine applicant qualifications by interviewing applicants, analysing responses, verifying references, and comparing qualifications to job requirements.
- Arrange management interviews by coordinating schedules.
- Evaluate applicants by discussing job requirements and applicant qualifications with managers and interviewing applicants on a consistent set of qualifications.
- Manage the application process from start to finish, providing metrics at each stage of the process.
- Improve organisation attractiveness by recommending new policies and practices, monitoring job offers and competitive / benchmark salaries and benefits.
- Avoid legal challenges by understanding current legislation, enforcing regulations with managers, recommending new procedures, and conducting training.
- Update job knowledge by reading professional publications, maintaining personal networks, and participating in professional organisations.
- Accomplish organisation mission by completing the results as needed.
- Recruiting and interviewing
- Phone, Teams / online meeting skills
- Supporting workplace diversity
- Familiarity with relevant employment law
- Professionalism, organisation, and project management
- Must be fluent in English (will be required to make language assessments on others as part of the role).
Education and Experience:
- Minimum 3-4 years experience recruiting in a relevant industry environment.
- Minimum 2-3 years experience of managing multiple high-volume roles simultaneously.
- Work From Home
- Training & Development
Steer73 is a small company with targets to grow rapidly over the next 3 years. An important factor in our hiring is finding people who share our values and who will thrive in our business. We look for people who want to get things done, are comfortable making decisions, take ownership of their roles and want to progress.
Joining Steer73 offers you an opportunity to work on high-profile, meaningful projects working with clients from a wide range of industries.
Contact us to find out more – https://steer73.com/contact-us/
This is a remote based role. No location specified.
More like this
- Programme / Operations Manager (part remote) at Sigma Labs XYZ
- Community Lead at Count
- Full-stack Engineer at Count
- Marketing Lead at Count
- Sales Lead at Count
- Digital Marketing Consultant at Conversion Rate Experts
- SEO Manager at TodayTix Group
- Teacher - Data & Digital Mindset at Decoded
- Product Manager at Steer73
- Associate Director Delay Expert at Recruitment Boutique Ltd