Diving Bell is an innovative talent management company representing globally recognised and award-winning talent.
Our clients are making a significant mark in their respective fields within the broader entertainment industry. Their work includes hosting prime time major network television shows, fronting major campaigns for global brands, launching podcasts reaching millions of listeners, authoring international best-selling books, speaking at global summits alongside world leaders and founding commercial business ventures within tech, fashion and e-commerce. We are honoured to guide our clients through their multifaceted careers and passionately believe in protecting and maintaining the integrity of both the Talent and their work.
Diving Bell are in search of an ambitious individual to join our dynamic team in central London working alongside our Founders to build a career in Talent Management.
Day to day management of all Talent including but not limited to:
- Assisting negotiations on select talent opportunities
- Taking regular project calls and meetings
- Proactively pitching/seeking out new business for Talent
- Regular meetings/dialogue with Talent
- Attending client shoots/jobs where a representative is required
- Logistics of all talent bookings
- Some national and international travel for talent jobs
- Communication with external representatives including talent publicists, literary agents and model agents
Organisation and upkeep of internal databases related to talent bookings
Draft Invoices and Bills on Xero
Take minutes of meetings and calls
Dealing with all incoming business enquiries
Social Media Platform management (Insta, Twitter, LinkedIn)
Quarterly mail out creation and database management
Create decks on brand partnership collaborations
General Administration in relation to Talent
- Experience in the media/entertainment/talent industry is desirable but not essential
- A passion for the entertainment industry
- A keen eye for detail, highly organised, proactive nature and a strong work ethic
- Knowledge of Xero desirable but not essential
- Discretionary Bonus
- Excellent progression opportunities
- Working closely with incredibly talented clients who are making a difference
- Have your birthday off!
- Engaging with a fun, dynamic growing team
- Annual company away days, social nights out
- A fun and extremely rewarding role!
Please note that due to the high number of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted.
Apply for this job or share it
More like this
- Senior Full Stack Developer at Arkk Solutions
- Senior Front-End Developer at Browser London
- Digital Campaign Manager at HubbleHQ
- Senior Developers at VirtualSystems Limited
- Project Manager at Borne Digital
- Back-end developer at Zipcube
- Front-end developer - React at Zipcube
- React Front-End Developer at Cambridge Cancer Genomics (CCG.ai)
- Engineering Manager at Farewill
- Lead Technology Engineer at Swoon